Declutter your home and have a little fun in the process. A clean home is the key ingredient to a happy and organized lifestyle.
Do me a favor: close your eyes and imagine a pristine house filled with organized cabinets, clean bathrooms, and an immaculate kitchen. The very thought of this house probably conjures up one of those amazing houses you see on TV where it goes from shack to palace in what seems like a matter of hours! Now, I want you to imagine that house is yours! Ok, so I can’t give you the HGTV house of your dreams. But I can help put you in your journey to decluttering your home and improving your life.
Decluttering is both an art and a science. The good news is that you’ve come to the right place.
• Why is decluttering important? Improve efficiency, increase space, save money…the list goes on.
• How to get ready…organize, start small, start now!
• How to get started. Storage? Dispsoal? Cleaning supplies? We’ve got it covered.
• Get motivated…stay motivated
• Beating procrastination: Face your fears. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Stay positive!