God has a remarkable purpose and plan for your life! He wants you to see that for yourself and do something spectacular about it!
Jaida has traveled the U.S. and abroad, and she has found that women all over the world desire the same things in life. And it all comes down to this: women want more purpose in their lives, whether they desire a closer walk with the Lord, an active faith life, a purpose in the Kingdom of God, or better relationships with their family members.
Women want to experience the satisfaction of accomplishing goals and pursuits that God has put in their hearts. They want to be courageous and fearless but so many just don’t know how to begin.
Jaida has taken these concerns to heart and has endeavored to give women the answers they seek.
In LIve Like Royalty, you will:
- Discover your rights and benefits of being a member of the Royal Family of God and how that can appy to your life.
- Find out how to activate faith in your life so that you can make a significant difference in the world around you.
- Build the confidence you need to walk out of the shadows of your past and pursue your destiny.
- Learn to engage the proper tools to overcome low-esteem and be all that God has intended you to be.
- Live like a princess in the Royal Family of God and live up to what God expects of you in that position.
What women are saying about this book:
“Jaida is a passionate teacher of the Word. This book has a timely message of truth, that every believer needs to hear and internalize to live victoriously as a child of the King.”
— Sarah —-
“This book opens your eyes to see yourself as God sees you. It strengthened my confidence to walk out God’s plan for my life without fear.”
— April —
“Exceptionally written! A quick read, perfect for small groups, mothers, daughters, sisters, and girlfriends. An instant confidence boost with everlasting effects on a girl’s heart. I can’t help but walk taller and more confident; after all, it really is the only way to walk while wearing a crown!
— Chanda —
Live Like Royalty is a message of hope, encouragement, and empowerment. Learn to walk in your divine purpose by discovering who you are in Christ and taking your place in the Kingdom of God.