The Art Of Life: How To Live A Happy And Meaningful Life (The Art Of Life Series: Being, Seeing, Doing, Routinizing, Transforming Book 1)
The Art Of Life: A Small Book That Can Change Your Life! Please Don’t Miss The Chance!
A Simple, Elegant, and Beautiful Pattern Help You Live A Happy And Meaningful Life!
Out of Tao, One is born; Out of One, Two; Out of Two, Three; Out of Three, the Created Universe.
– Tao Te Ching, Chapter 42
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
– Bible, Genesis 1:1~3
The art of life is of essential importance to every person no matter rich or poor, man or woman, old or young, west or east, because everyone wants to have a happy and meaningful life but in vain to achieve both at the same time.
With an ongoing unprecedented technology revolution, human beings are experiencing the complexities and uncertainties of this changing turbulent world. To help people better deal with all these emerging new challenges, wisdom is needed to embrace all the major aspects of human life.
Inspired by the Bible and Tao Te Ching, two of the most original and influential books ever, the Art of Life, then, has been developed and resolved into five status of existences. These are (0) Being (with The Being) ; (1) Seeing; (2) Doing; (3) Routinizing; and (?) Transforming.
These five components should be understood and practiced by any person who wants to pursue the Art of Life: he who knows and practices them will live a happy and meaningful life; he who knows them not will be easily getting lost or trapped here and there.
In this sense, you can keep all the following questions in mind so that you can check if you are doing the right thing for the right people in the right way at the right time of your life.
- Do you know the way of BEING with The BEING by returning to zero at any moment?
- Did you SEE your calling to a certain cause, as well as specific purposes of your current life stage?
- Did you take some real ACTIONS to do meaningful things and build meaningful relationships?
- Did you identify and create the KEYSTONE HABIT of your life?
- Are you ready to constantly return to zero by BEING with The Being so that you could continuously TRANSFORM your life?
Hence, when you stop to be with The Being, you begin to see; when you see, you may have the courage to take actions; when you act, you can create a new habit; when you have a good habit, you will achieve your goals or have good virtues; with goals achieved and good virtues, you constantly transform and grow; when you continuously transform and grow with the golden spiral, your life is bound to be both happy and meaningful no matter what circumstances you are in.
And this is the Art of Life, which is simple, elegant, and beautiful.
You Will Learn Five Stages From Being To Transforming, And Much More Topics!
- How to Live a Happy and Meaningful Life?
- How to Find the Meaning of Your Life?
- How to Design Your Priorities?
- What is Your Never-ending Engine?
- How to Manage Your Things and Relationships?
- What is Your Choice? Red or Blue Pill?
- How to Overcome Your Ethical Dilemmas?
- What Determines Your Thoughts and Behaviors?
- How to Create Your Keystone Habit?
- How to Live Every Moment of Your Life?
- How Transformation Occurs?
- How to Create a Golden Spiral in Your Life?
- Your Happy and Meaningful Life Matters!
- Much, much more!
Life is a journey with great adventures.
I really hope you enjoy the life adventure with this SMALL book, I would really appreciate it if you give me some feedback and review on it!Bible, east, happiness, meaning, tao te qing, west