In a world of increasing workloads, stress, and negativity, one will seek happiness from success, which most of the time will end up making us miserable, driving the epidemics of stress, anxiety, and depression. In fact, one can seek success from happiness. Positive thinking makes one be more creative, motivated, energetic, and productive at work. This can be done by starting with small, manageable goals, slowing growing into achieving bigger goals.
This book will help readers to:
• Reduce stress and worry
• Handle painful feelings and thoughts more effectively
• Break self-defeating habits
• Overcome insecurity and self-doubt
• Create a rich, full, and meaningful life
• Discover their love and joy in life