Now you can figure your sh*t out after graduation and make money doing something you actually enjoy—even if you’re lost, broke, and have no real-world experience.
I’ll show you step-by-step exactly what to say to mentors and employers — especially when they have no reason to do anything but throw your resume in the trash . . . And teach you how to overcome personal and emotional obstacles that are holding you back from achieving your dreams.
Dear recent graduate,
Of course you wan’t to figure your shit out.
But you’re struggling to find your way. Your mind numbing desk job is going nowhere and no matter how many jobs you apply to, you can’t seem to land an interview.
To make matters worse, your friends are scattered across the country, and everyone seems to be doing cool shit . . . except for you. You’re feeling lonely, your bank account is dwindling, and you’re just about ready to give up.
That’s where I come in. After graduation I:
Got 10+ job offers right out of school
Started a Media Agency
Got hired to write a Broadway Musical
Over the past few years, I’ve discovered exactly what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to figuring your shit out as a twenty-something.
In this book, I’ll show you exactly what to do, even if you’ve never had a full-time job, have no money, and have no idea what you want to do with your life.
“This book demystifies the road to success” -Victor Kholod, Singer/Songwriter who went from a finance job he hated to a career in music that he loves
“A Must-Read for New Post-Grads” -Lucy Gamades, Screenwriter who went from a university desk job to writing for top Producers
“Anyone struggling to figure out what they want out of life can benefit from this book” -Bella Rose Pope, A freelance writer who, without a college degree, became a Content Creator for a top Publishing School
In Figure Your Sh*t Out you will find:
- My system for choosing a job that you actually enjoy (while also paying the bills)
- Proven and actionable ways to maximize your productivity and make your goals a reality
- How to intentionally select routines and habits that will improve your quality of life and set you up for continued success
- Networking secrets they didn’t teach you in college that got me dozens of job offers, mentors, and professional advocates before I even had a diploma
- Studied methods for navigating adult relationships and dealing with post-grad loneliness
- Concrete, real-life examples supported by research and data from the fields of Psychology, Storytelling, Business, and more.
Figure Your Sh*t Out equips readers with the tools for success every college grad needs to survive in the real world.
Whether you’re going through a quarter-life crisis or just need a little career and life guidance, this book will help you figure your shit out, and fast.
Don’t wait until you’re broke, depressed, and floundering . . . read this book and figure your shit out today!