You, and Your Children, can be Born Whole
Do pre-birth traumas and pain affect us later in life?
Can we heal from the effects of those traumas?
Is it possible to communicate with and guide babies in the womb?
Yes, yes, and yes!
The author of Born Whole re-lived three major pre-birth events while in a deep altered state of consciousness: his own conception, implantation, and labor. Later he revisited the environment of the womb and experienced again the wonder and stresses of his mother’s ongoing emotions, worldview, and physical circumstances. This is the story of his journey. Born Whole also includes the beautiful story of how he spiritually guided a baby through its birth.
In Born Whole you will learn how the experiences and environment of the womb prepare you for life after birth. You will discover
- That life before birth is not all easy, just as life after birth is not all easy—and the stresses of the womb are absolutely necessary for survival
- How to heal and transform womb trauma from events such as conception and birth
- How to heal negative effects of the womb environment arising from emotional stress, beliefs, food, drugs, or physical circumstances experienced by your mother.
Born Whole is for parents, grandparents, nurses, midwives and others who work with babies yet to be born. You will discover
- That children can be born emotionally healthy, already knowing they are welcome and will be loved by the same people who have been with them all along
- How it is possible to accompany and guide a yet-to-be-born (or yet-to-be-conceived!) baby through the wonderful and challenging time of conception and gestation to be born whole, with your presence, love, and reassurance on that beautiful journey.