Average Joe Knows Complete Series: Secrets to Personal Development + Success Rituals + Pillars of Leadership
Get the highly rated Success Rituals along with Secrets to Personal Development and Pillars of Leadership
Here’s what you’ll discover with this three-book package;
Secrets to Personal Development
Are you looking to become the best person you can be? But, you don’t have time to search through a vast amount of information? Do you want the roadmap to a rich life? This book is for you!
Here are the Secrets you’ll find;
- Why you must invest in yourself to design your life
- How to use goals to focus your success
- How to use positive thinking to attract the life you want
- Why journalling is vital to accelerate your personal growth
- How to be a terrific communicator
But that’s not all, you’ll also receive the best selling book;
Do you want to be productive, happier and create a more fulfilling life? Do you know what to do, but you don’t get off your backside and do it? Do you want to be a person who succeeds quickly and sustains it over the long term? Then you don’t miss out on reading Success Rituals.
In this book you’ll discover;
- Why simplicity is key
- Why time is your most precious asset
- How Growt + Action = Success
- Why all we have to give is our personal service
And there’s still more to come;
Pillars of Leadership
Want To Develop The Leadership Characteristic Already Within You? Are you in a position where leading people is required? Or are you looking to step up and receive more from life? Then you need to keep reading…
The time is now for you to make a change and take charge of your life.
Your goals are not going to achieve themselves.
You don’t want to wake up and find half your life has gone by without reaching your goals. Nobody wants to be the richest person in the graveyard. You want to achieve your goals while youth is flowing through your blood. You want an extraordinary life, filled with abundance.
Jim Rohn said “Life is simply a collection of experiences. Your job is to increase the intensity and frequency of those experiences.”
For you to do this, leadership is required.
In the Pillars Of Leadership, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s vital leaders see where they are going in order to achieve greatness
- Why leadership is built upon integrity
- How humility is at the forefront of every modern leader’s mind
- Why self-discipline is the key to gaining the respect of your team
- Why making decisions is the only way to have people follow you
and much more…
Most issues within a team and the failure to meet personal goals are the result of ineffective leadership.
So if you want to make sure that you don’t become the person who doesn’t achieve their goals, then you should scroll up and click Add To CartBuy on Amazon