Starter Sourdough: A Step-By-Step Guide to Learn How to Bake Bread, Pizza, Brioches and more, with your Homemade Sourdough
Learn how to make starter sourdough from scratch, even if you’re just a cooking beginner!
With this book, you’ll learn the basics to create your own starter, with Clear and Easy to Understand Instructions, no matter your skill level.
Starter sourdough was, in fact, written for all the people who always wanted to cook beautiful and tasteful dishes, but they lacked the proper guide to follow in order to succeed.
Imagine being at a party with friends, or at dinner with your family: you can now surprise them with your newly acquired Baking Skills and cook for them a unique (and highly appreciated) meal.
Here’s what you can find inside:
- Creating a Sourdough Starter at Home,
- Mastering The Art of Sourdough Bread Making,
- 80+ Recipes From All Over the World to try,
- How to Storage Sourdough to Make it Last,
- Step-by-Step recipes to Make Pizza, Bagels, Brioches, and All Kinds of Stuff!
Baking is a Tradition in Many Countries, and every one has its Style and Peculiarities: Now you Can Have Your Own!
Don’t miss the Chance to Get Creative and to entertain yourself while learning How To Bake New Delicious Dishes.