Is anger taking over your life and pushing your loved ones away? Are you quick to lose your temper and prone to angry outbursts?
Anger is ruining your life, but you can’t seem to stop it. What if a few simple techniques could help you master your anger and put you in control of your temper? What if you had a list of proven calming strategies you can use in “the heat of the moment”?
Anger is a powerful emotion and is the cause of so much pain in this world, but there is hope…you CAN manage it. If you want to discover what researchers consider the 3 most effective and data-backed ways to control anger, then keep reading.
Managing anger doesn’t have to be complicated; the process is actually simple. If you understand anger and have the RIGHT PLAN and TOOLS in place, you can learn to express your anger in a healthy way and change your life for the better.
“Managing Anger: 60 Simple Ways to Control Anger and Feel Calmer” is a step-by-step guide with simple methods that anybody can use to handle any anger causing situation. These methods will empower you to take charge of your temper and your responses to stressors. You’ll learn to let go of hurtful words and grudges, and to remain calm when your “triggers” push your buttons.
What you’ll discover in this concise guide:
- The proven formula for creating a successful anger management plan.
- A catalog of effective and easy to remember strategies that you can refer to at any time.
- The ONE mistake most people make when creating goals, and why as well as how you can ensure you set yourself up for success when writing your anger management goals.
- A better understanding of your own anger and its causes.
- Preventative lifestyle changes to help you feel calmer and live a happier life.
You’ll also get:
- BONUS: Essential resources to help you fulfill and commit to your unique anger management plan.
- BONUS: Pitfalls to avoid in your anger management journey.
- How to deal with anger in situations where you can’t just walk away.
- How to confront angry people.
“Managing Anger: 60 Simple Ways to Control Anger and Feel Calmer” is your KEY to reclaiming your life. Don’t let anger eat you from the inside out. Don’t let it prevent you from becoming the best version of yourself.
This is what one of the readers had to say:
“I read it in one go, and I learned a lot of things. I’ve been angry in the past and I now understand where that anger is coming from and whether it is healthy or not. I always thought that anger management is some bs thing (I had no idea obviously), but after reading this book I see that there are actual things a person can do to deal with it effectively and on the spot. It’s a gem. I wish it reaches as many readers as possible, everyone deserves to understand anger.” –Mia C Beckett