Learn how to facilitate your Zoom meetings more effectively.
This is a super-short book (will take you less than 30 minutes to read) that covers a step-by-step approach to running your meetings.
It also includes downloadable templates and scripts that will help save you time.
Note: This book is technology-agnostic. This means that it doesn’t matter if you use Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, Skype, or any other meeting tool. The concepts focus more on process and communication best practices as opposed to technical guidelines.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The one question to ask yourself before scheduling a meeting
- How to draft an effective agenda (and include a simple phrase to save you time)
- When to schedule meetings to minimize the number of interruptions (batching techniques)
- How to take helpful meeting minutes (note-taking strategies that save you time)
- How to schedule online meetings for team members in different time zones
Resolve the Two Main Issues with Meetings
There are two main problems with meetings. First, there’s a quantity problem (too many meetings), and second, there’s a quality problem (too many bad meetings).
After reading this short book, you’ll learn how to address both those problems. You will learn how to have fewer meetings, how to have better meetings, and how to get the most out of your meetings to get things done. You’ll benefit by saving your team and yourself some time, and you’ll end up with more successful meetings.
The book is divided into three sections:
Section I: Before Your Online Meeting
- Decide on a Need and an Objective
- Determine the Attendees and Draft an Agenda
- Define the Remote Logistics
- Send the Invite, Agenda, and Reminders
Section II: During Your Online Meeting
- Join Early and Cover the Ground Rules
- Run Through the Agenda
- Capture the Meeting Minutes
- Close with a Review
Section III: After Your Online Meeting
- Distribute the Meeting Minutes
- Follow Up on Action Items
Note: The subject of meetings can be really boring, and you’ve probably heard most of the common-sense advice about meetings before, so there’s nothing earth-shattering about the material in this book. However, if you follow all the steps to the letter, then this will be the only book you’re ever going to need about managing your virtual teams effectively, guaranteed.
As a free bonus for purchasing this book, you’ll get a free Meeting Minutes Template and a free Meeting Agenda Template (MS Word format) that you can copy and paste and use with your own team.
Would you like to learn more?
Download Better Online Meetings now to get started.
Scroll to the top and click on the “buy button.”
[aawp fields=”B08FQM9R9C” value=”button”]