People often debate whether Agile and Lean are the same or different. This book is written to introduce you to the core values and principles of both Agile and Lean methodologies and will hopefully answer some of the common questions such as:
– What is Agile?
– What is Lean?
– Which is better? Agile or Lean?
– What are the 12 Agile Principles?
– What is the Agile Manifesto?
– How many Agile frameworks are there?
– What is Scrum?
– What is the difference between Agile and Scrum?
– Which methodologies are used to scale Agile to large teams or to the enterprise?
– What is Kanban?
– Is Kanban Lean or Agile?
– What is the Toyota Production System?
– What are the different versions of the Toyota House of Lean?
– What are the principles of Lean?
– How are Lean and Agile different?
– How is Lean the same as Agile?
Anyone who is interested in being Agile or who wants to adopt lean thinking would benefit from this book. Grab your copy today. Learn Agile and Lean methodologies to deliver better business value.
This is Book #1 in the series titled ‘The Basics Of Customer-First Product Management’.
Other books include:
– The Basics Of SCRUM (Book #2)
– The Basics Of Kanban (Book #3)