Do you keep taking the poison, or do you decide you’ve had enough?
Alexander Pope said, “To err is human, to forgive, divine.” But what if you don’t know how to forgive? What if you want to forgive but feel too much has happened? How does one forgive him or herself?
How to Forgive Yourself answers these questions and helps you find the peace and freedom you’re looking for. From addressing the inner turmoil of human emotion to viewing real-life examples, this book will put you on the path to success.
Learning to forgive yourself will broaden your awareness of a world you never knew existed. In this world of healing, a new perspective will be born and you’ll be able to use it to move forward. Other key takeaways from this book will help you:
- Understand the negative effects of guilt and blame, and learn how to overcome them
- See that you are only human, that we all make mistakes, and how to give yourself the support you need
- Recognize what your emotions are telling you, and how to use them to your advantage
- See the lesson in every experience and realize its value
- Create a new, amazing life from the inside out
- Find peace
The journey to forgiving yourself will start the moment you pick up this book. Allow these lessons to penetrate your soul and bring you to an awareness of the you that wants a happy, meaningful life, free of past burdens. Scroll up and click the “add to cart” button to begin enjoying this book now!