A useful book that explains how to apply Electroculture solutions to produce food with the help of clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
Gardeners, are you struggling to grow food without using chemicals in less-than-ideal conditions?
Whether that is land with poor quality soil or trying to grow in the limited space of a condo balcony,
this book is for you.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of Electroculture, as well as how and why it works.
- Several passive Electroculture antenna style devices, along with some background information on who invented them and instructions on how to make them and install them.
- The benefits of using pyramids in your garden, as well as how to make them and use them.
- How to make and install Lakhovsky and Moody coils.
- How to do Electroculture without any wires, antennas or any other device just using compost piles.
- How to apply active Electroculture where the passive devices are not a good fit. How to set it up and how to make the High Voltage Power Supply for it.
- What kind of music and or sounds to play for plants to grow faster.
- How to improve seed germination rates, and how to build the necessary apparatus.
- How to build a self-watering, sub-irrigated raised bed or container.
- The most effective method for planting a fruit tree.
- How to perform grafting on fruit trees in order to have fruit in their first year, especially when combined with the planting method mentioned before.
- How to take care of the soil.
- Plant soil pH preferences and plant companionship, which combinations help and which ones to avoid.
- Several pollinator tips and how to get free bees.
- How to protect your bees if you have them.
- and more.
Even if you only applied one of the many techniques covered in this book, it would easily cover the cost of this book ten times over.
Click “Buy Now” and grab your copy today!