Meet Alex Kolis
A Courageous Adoption Story Based on True Events
Every choice you make carries a consequence. What if your consequence was an unwanted pregnancy?
Having retired from teaching and journalism, Theresa receives a phone call from a friend asking for a favor. Would she help out two girls who are struggling with a high school writing assignment?
Theresa graciously agrees to share part of her life for the biographical paper. She surprises her unsuspecting young interviewers with stories of a broken childhood, tales of love found and lost, and the strength summoned to make the hardest decision of her life.
The sharing of her past not only provides fodder for Theresa’s students, but also prepares herself for one of the most impactful introductions yet to come.
Room For Another is a fictionalized account based on true life events of author Diane M. Dresback’s biological mother. The one thing that Diane learned about her mother was that it didn’t matter if you were blood, step, half, ex, in-law, adopted, or anywhere in-between—everyone was family and she always had room in her heart for another.
Meet Michael Hawking and Jenna Wolfe Ph.D.
Meet Kevin Moore
Meet Mayank Gangwar
Discover the Deeper Truth About Depression and Mental Health in “No, You Cannot JUST SNAP OUT OF IT!” A Memoir for People Dealing with Depression and Anxiety that Extend Beyond Mere Thoughts.
Are you tired of feeling judged and misunderstood in your struggle with depression and anxiety? Do you wish there was a resource that could provide you with real, tangible strategies for overcoming these debilitating conditions?
Look no further. No, You Cannot JUST SNAP OUT OF IT! is the book millions of people around the world have been waiting for.
This is a unique, firsthand, enlightening journey into the heart of depression and anxiety
Author Evelyn S. Rodas shares her life-long experiences with these pervasive and disabling illnesses, revealing the shortcomings and misconceptions that often hurt actual patients and prevent effective treatment.
This book is a beacon of hope, shining a light on the need to reshape conversations about depression, anxiety, and mental illness.
Here’s what you’ll discover in “No, You Cannot JUST SNAP OUT OF IT!”:
- The physiological, psychological, and environmental components behind depression
- The common misconceptions about depression and why it’s impossible for certain people to simply “snap out of it”
- The latest scientific studies of the brain in relation to mental illness
- Personal anecdotes and observations that provide an authentic perspective on depression and anxiety
- Important information about relevant topics such as eating disorders, addictions, and suicide
By reading this book, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the real meaning of depression and anxiety
- Feel seen, heard, and understood in your struggle with mental illness
- Find out that your mental illness may not be “mental” at all.
- Discover the endless possible underlying health conditions that can cause depression, anxiety, and mental illness symptoms
- Learn effective strategies to find relief, manage, and beat these maladies.
This book is a must-read for:
- Anyone struggling with major depression and anxiety
- Loved ones of individuals dealing with mental illness
- Anyone interested in gaining new insights into these complex health issues
- Mental health professionals interested in learning about these diseases through the lens of the patients
- Groups and organizations working to end the stigma of mental illness
- Suicide awareness organizations
No, You Cannot JUST SNAP OUT OF IT! is like no other book in its category. It’s a lifeline for those who feel lost in their struggle with mental illness, a guide to help you take control of your health, feel happy again, and start living the life you deserve!
Don’t wait another moment. Click the “Buy Now” button to purchase “No, You Cannot JUST SNAP OUT OF IT!” and embark on your journey to better mental health today.
What if all of a sudden you had a terminal illness and you were given less than a month to live? Would you change anything?
February 11, 2018 transformed the way author Ruben Narváez began to look at life. That day, he was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer. The prognosis was grim. The doctor said that if Ruben were lucky, he would live a month at the most. That meant he needed to write his will, buy a plot, and plan his funeral — he didn’t do any of those.
Having been a Christian for almost 30 years, it was time for the biggest test of Ruben’s faith. He began to live as if every day was his last, enjoying life like never before. In making the best of his last month, he stopped everything so he could spend quality time with his loved ones and began traveling to places he’d only dreamt of.
Life took on a new meaning, every day became an adventure and an opportunity to appreciate the small things. Worry, stress, and other negative emotions became meaningless. No matter the circumstances, life would now be full of happiness and joy every day.
Inspired by his experience, Ruben is now sharing his brush with death, and his insights on what it means to live well. In his book, you will find . . .
- How Ruben discovered his Ingredients for Living Through Life’s Toughest Challenges.
- How the Fear of God has helped Ruben to trust in Him. (Ingredient I)
- How being Joyful in Hope strengthened Ruben’s faith. (Ingredient II)
- How learning to be Patient in Affliction was a great lesson. (Ingredient III)
- How being Faithful in Prayer can cause miracles. (Ingredient IV)
- How Immersing ourselves in the Love of God completes us. (Ingredient V)
Five years have passed since author Ruben’s prognosis. He is still alive, but with new meaning. While still in treatment, continuing his cancer battle, he’s enjoying every moment and every opportunity God is so graciously providing for him.
The last five years opened many doors in Mexico and the U.S. for Ruben to share his testimony. It not only changed his life but has changed and encouraged the lives of countless others who have decided to draw closer to God and trust Him with their needs. Ruben’s message has brought hope to the hopeless, faith to the faithless, and comfort to those in distress. With book in hand, Ruben will be embarking on a U.S. tour, coast to coast, and is looking forward to meeting you on his journey.
Now is the best time to live your life full of joy, hope, and positivity. If you need an uplifting and heart changing experience, then click “add to cart”!