Harness the life lessons handed down from generation to generation and discover pearls of wisdom that can help you lead your most authentic life.
Whether you’re a college student or are fully immersed in the daily grind of the workforce, chances are, you feel like you havetoo many glasses to fill.
Social media, influencers, and celebrities paint a gilded portrait of what the good life is—and it usually involves money, status, and fame.
You work so hard to achieve these things that you can risk losing sight of your destiny and your passions.
You have a unique journey to complete—and nobody knows how to get to your destination better than yourself.
Life is all short and fleeting. If you have loved anyone or anything and lost it, then you know how arbitrary, unexpected, and plain shocking life events can be.
It is precisely in the face of your biggest challenges and losses that a deep sense of awakening arises—and you realize that happiness is impossible if you keep trying to live by everyone else’s standards.
Consider this book to be a manual for life; one with a myriad of timeless messages you can pick and choose as you desire, put your own imprint upon, and come back to over the years.
It encourages you to live by your values and be true to yourself. Within its pages, you will discover:
- Why your uniqueness is something to be celebrated and harnessed when you are trying to work out your life’s purpose
- Why virtues and values like honesty, acceptance, and embracing the legacy left behind by loved ones are non-negotiable if you wish to live a happy life
- The K.I.S.S. approach to working out your authentic wants and needs—and how to strike the right balance between success and personal freedom
- How to find your inner resilience, focus on your goals, and keep moving—even when motivation is hard to find
- How to live in the present moment—change can be scary, but it can also lead to growth, discovery, and unexpected happiness
- Why persistence, the brick-by-brick approach, and keeping your eye on the end game are key if you wish to transform your work from boring to extraordinary
- Why doing good is a way of acknowledging and celebrating our common humanity
- The vital role that nature plays in our physical and mental health and well-being
- Important checklists to live by—including the 10 steps to freedom and flat-ass rules that cannot be denied
- Witty, inspiring, beautiful words that can raise your spirits when you’re feeling down or doubting yourself
And much more.
Life can be wondrous, but it also throws a host of challenges in your path. You cannot evade these obstacles, nor can you avoid disappointment or loss.
However, you are in full control of how you process and deal with these circumstances. By living according to your core values, you can stay positive, keep your eye on the prize, and continue to celebrate the beauty of life, with all its chaos and unpredictability.
If you are ready to be true to yourself while also aiming to support others and give something back to the universe, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.