Meet Leslie Hanks
Meet Menchenia Viktor
Meet Menchenia Viktor
Meet Olive Bennett
Meet Markéta Hale
Meet Julia Barnard
Meet Diana Benson
Perhaps you simply don’t have enough time to stand at the stove for hours to feed your family?
You’re probably already thinking about having to go to the nearest supermarket to buy convenient foods that will take care of lunch or dinner without unnecessary trouble.
Wait a minute! Don’t rush to replace a healthy diet with dubious processed foods. If you want to spend less time in the kitchen but would still like to maintain a slim figure, save money, or just eat healthy and tasty food without complicated ingredients—then this book is for you.
Alexandra Nichols’ cookbook contains over 100 recipes for all occasions so that you and your family can enjoy nutritious and delicious homemade food even on the most stressful days. Simplicity is the main component of most of these recipes, and there are also more challenging ones that will increase your culinary skills and improve your personal menu.
In this book, Alexandra has prepared:
• light recipes with ingredients that can be bought year-round in the local market;
• tasty and simple menu ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert;
• tips on replacing ingredients, on proper and healthy nutrition, on saving, on when and what to cook, and much more!
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn culinary skills and delicious recipes without much effort or financial cost.
Meet Alexandra Nichols
UCookFine Studio is excited to present its first book: Step-by-step Illustrated Vegetarian Cookbook: 103 Picture-Packed Recipes for Easy Cooking!
Created in collaboration with Mykyta Vialov, an Eastern-European chef, this book fully addresses the needs of health-conscious people who want to have fun cooking & eating well-balanced, nutritious, and beautiful food!
Below, you’ll find just a few reasons to give this book a try:
- 103 authentic recipes inspired by the world’s tastiest cuisines. The book is packed with brightly colored food and rich flavors, so the meals never get boring.
- No stock-bought photos. No more airbrushed images that have nothing to do with the real food you can make in your home kitchen! Every photo used in this book is made by a chef and his team during the real cooking process.
- Step-by-step illustrations. Each recipe step (we mean it!) is followed by a picture – so that you are always aware of where you are at a certain point, and the outcome of cooking never turns out to be “surprising.”
- Nutritional and serving size information. Keep track of the consumed carbs, fat, and proteins to better balance your diet – and always know how many people can enjoy your cooking as well!
- Easily adaptable recipes. The book provides replacement options to switch between different diet plans: you can choose from vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free dishes, and raw food to try something new or please your friends and family.
- Common ingredients. The recipes call for affordable products that can be found at your local store.
- Little tips and tricks all over the book. Enjoy chef’s tips on enhancing the appearance of the dishes, maintaining freshness, or facilitating specific cooking processes.
- 4 sections representing the full course meal. The most recipe-packed part is the main course one – as we want you to benefit from cooking hearty and nutritional food substantial enough to serve as main dishes.
- Easy-to-follow recipes and appealing layout. No more “recipe-in-a-recipe” approach, just straightforward directions and manageable cooking steps.
UCookFine Studio is a project launched by SP Market Connection LLC in 2020. It is aimed at empowering young chefs all over the world and connecting them to people who are passionate about food. The core value of the project is promoting gastronomic well-being through a balanced and healthy diet.