A useful book that explains how to apply Electroculture solutions to produce food with the help of clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
Gardeners, are you struggling to grow food without using chemicals in less-than-ideal conditions?
Whether that is land with poor quality soil or trying to grow in the limited space of a condo balcony,
this book is for you.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of Electroculture, as well as how and why it works.
- Several passive Electroculture antenna style devices, along with some background information on who invented them and instructions on how to make them and install them.
- The benefits of using pyramids in your garden, as well as how to make them and use them.
- How to make and install Lakhovsky and Moody coils.
- How to do Electroculture without any wires, antennas or any other device just using compost piles.
- How to apply active Electroculture where the passive devices are not a good fit. How to set it up and how to make the High Voltage Power Supply for it.
- What kind of music and or sounds to play for plants to grow faster.
- How to improve seed germination rates, and how to build the necessary apparatus.
- How to build a self-watering, sub-irrigated raised bed or container.
- The most effective method for planting a fruit tree.
- How to perform grafting on fruit trees in order to have fruit in their first year, especially when combined with the planting method mentioned before.
- How to take care of the soil.
- Plant soil pH preferences and plant companionship, which combinations help and which ones to avoid.
- Several pollinator tips and how to get free bees.
- How to protect your bees if you have them.
- and more.
Even if you only applied one of the many techniques covered in this book, it would easily cover the cost of this book ten times over.
Click “Buy Now” and grab your copy today!
Meet Zak Brown
Meet Carrie Scharf
Are you thinking about selling your creations at craft fairs but aren’t sure where to start? Are you already selling items but would like more ideas to enhance your displays? The Craft Fair Vendor Guidebook: Ideas to Inspire is the go-to guide for people interested in this creative side hustle..
Including many color photographs from craft fairs and other vendor events, this book offers logical ways to display merchandise, simple solutions to save time and make money, and other practical advice. It even includes tips for craft fair organizers.
The author’s specialty is wire-wrapped jewelry, but the book’s principles may be applied to other crafts and merchandise. Learn tips on attracting customers to your enticing booth displays, including the Z layout.
Being a craft fair vendor involves efficiently transporting your booth items, quickly setting everything up like an attractive “mini store,” dismantling everything later that day, loading your vehicle (again!), and going home with more money than you’d brought. Setting up a portable display poses different challenges from creating one that will be stationary in a store setting. Each craft fair has its own layout and what works in one venue may not work in another. Therefore, it’s essential to have a variety of display ideas to determine the best one for each show.
The Craft Fair Vendor Guidebook contains common sense strategies to assist with your home-based business. It starts with business basics and expands to cover a wide range of topics from set-up to sales, including selling beyond the typical craft fair venue. Offering economical DIY techniques, learn how a child’s art kit can be transformed into a lovely jewelry display case or how PVC pipe can uplift your displays literally and figuratively.
Throughout the book, the author shares her experiences to encourage and inspire others. Instead of wasting countless hours searching online for realistic ways to elevate your craft fair business, this book is a handy, step-by-step reference. A quick read including 100 color photographs, this book should spark ideas and motivate vendors to create their best booths ever!
Note: This book has been updated regularly with the most recent in February 2023.
Meet Brenda DeHaan
Meet Hato Duncan
Now, keep track of all the times you cared for your pet and other vital info in this simple paperback book. You can also keep a log of advice or tips you received as well as great websites and books about your pet’s breed. Also, record pet products you used and how well they worked, giving each your own rating based on 5 stars. All your pet’s info can be safely stored in one place: MY PET CARE DIARY!
Bring it with you wherever you go and share it with your friends.
It will take time and patience to complete your Paint by Number masterpiece, however in the end you will be rewarded with beautiful artwork that you can call your own even with little or no artistic talent.
Paint by Number – Paris will take the reader on a photo journey from the beginning to the end. Anybody who has considered doing a PbN project will enjoy the Tips and Tricks that are provided to the reader to help with their painting project.
From the author. Paint by Number – Paris: Tips and Tricks From A Paint by Number Project is a short Kindle book designed to give the reader an honest recap of what is involved in undertaking a PbN project. I hope you enjoy it.
Learn how the human-canine connection can be built and made stronger.
“The best way to appreciate all we have in life is to always look towards our dogs and cue off of them for finding target odor and the funner things in life.”
Canine Detection is a relative new hobby and sport. This book will explain what it is and, with the use of stroytelling, author Suzanne Catalano writes about her experiences with learning, practicing, and competing in the Canine Performance Sport, Scent/Nose Work. She explains the history behind this new sport, the national organizations that sanction it, what nose work is, what the dogs are searching for, and more. She also gives information about the competitive aspect by sharing her own trial competition experiences.
But it doesn’t stop there. Suzanne also demonstrates how the bond, the human-canine connection, can be built by using as an example the relationship she has with her amazing dog, Winnie.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- What nose work is
- How to better understand (and love) dogs
- A way to form an even stronger relationship
- The pleasures in life with a happier dog
- About faith and the personal transformation Suzanne has experienced doing Nose Work.
- And lot’s more
“Nothing can heal our souls, bring us joy, and help us find our way in life better than the smiling face of a dog and her nose.”
Get A Little Dog’s Adventures in a Big Dog’s World today!