Meet Steven Ryan
Supporting kids with challenging behaviours can be difficult – but change the narrative, and you may be surprised.
Most children will behave in challenging ways at some point, but persistent and difficult-to-deal-with behaviours can have a negative impact on relationships and learning.
For educators, health professionals and caregivers who find traditional methods of behaviour management ineffective, Challenging The Story offers a fresh perspective and actionable strategies for positive change.
Read this book to:
• Approach challenging behaviours with curiosity and compassion
• Apply innovative, proven strategies to encourage positive behaviour while treating kids with respect and kindness
• Build strong bonds with children and create an environment of trust and mutual respect
• Improve your skills in dealing with difficult behaviours in a variety of scenarios
• Guide children towards significant, lasting change and a new, more positive narrative for a brighter future
A Courageous Adoption Story Based on True Events
Every choice you make carries a consequence. What if your consequence was an unwanted pregnancy?
Having retired from teaching and journalism, Theresa receives a phone call from a friend asking for a favor. Would she help out two girls who are struggling with a high school writing assignment?
Theresa graciously agrees to share part of her life for the biographical paper. She surprises her unsuspecting young interviewers with stories of a broken childhood, tales of love found and lost, and the strength summoned to make the hardest decision of her life.
The sharing of her past not only provides fodder for Theresa’s students, but also prepares herself for one of the most impactful introductions yet to come.
Room For Another is a fictionalized account based on true life events of author Diane M. Dresback’s biological mother. The one thing that Diane learned about her mother was that it didn’t matter if you were blood, step, half, ex, in-law, adopted, or anywhere in-between—everyone was family and she always had room in her heart for another.
Do you want to ditch the diapers but are tired of one-size-fits-all potty training books that don’t work?
Fret not! You can learn the basics of potty training in just 3 days! This book offers effective, flexible, and realistic potty training solutions for toddlers ages 1 to 3.
- Healthy, stress-free, and proven methods that cater to different situations.
- A step-by-step plan for 2 primary approaches: intensive 3-day potty training approach and gradual approach.
- Real-life examples with practical solutions.
- Understand your child’s cues of elimination and readiness like never before.
- Learn the differences between daytime and nighttime potty training.
- Potty training myths debunked.
Grab your copy today and head toward potty training success!
Sign up for Madam Bonfree’s newsletter via the following link to receive news about new releases, freebies, book deals, and more:
Strengthen Family Bonds and Save Your Sanity!
This guide, written with compassion and understanding, is designed for parents who are seeking a more balanced and harmonious family life. It offers practical strategies and insightful advice to help you transform your parenting approach, fostering a sense of calm while deepening the bonds within your family. It will take you from reactive to proactive, from stressed to composed, and from disconnected to intricately connected with your children.
Positive discipline presents a holistic approach to parenting that goes beyond traditional punishment and reward systems. Instead, it focuses on building self-discipline, resilience, and emotional intelligence in children. It encourages parents to understand their child’s behavior before responding, leading to more effective and positive outcomes.
Positive Discipline: A Parent’s Guide to Calming Chaos and Creating Connections is an invaluable resource for parents wishing to foster an environment of respect, love, and mutual understanding at home. Learn how to turn misbehavior into opportunities for growth and connection, creating a home environment where everyone thrives. Embrace the change and watch as your family dynamics transform, one positive interaction at a time.