Unleash the best version of yourself and create a life of purpose by building your confidence on a pillar of courage and faith—even if you’ve always been afraid to break free of others’ expectations!
Have you always dreamed of one day looking back at your life and knowing that it was filled with meaning, purpose, and love?
Have you always accepted others’ definition of success as the only way of perceiving it, and pursued the material goals they set for you?
What if you’re capable of much more than that?
What if the struggle that has always made you so uncomfortable, is actually a gleaming sign that you are ready to transform and reach for higher ground?
There is no way to dodge every curveball, and sometimes, they come at you at a fast and furious pace.
Your willpower, faith, and resolve will be tested time and time again, but you will never fall off course if you align your gifts with God’s purpose.
This book is here to show you the many opportunities that God is offering you, so you can lead a more meaningful and authentic life. Within its pages, you will discover:
- A fascinating blend of the author’s life stories, philosophies of the world’s greatest thinkers, and powerful passages from the Bible
- How faith can lift you out of a pit of fear, despair, and lack of confidence—and help you embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth
- Strategies for embracing a mindset shift, so you can avoid excuses, own your actions, and finish what you start
- How to choose the kind of people that will be a bridge to growth… instead of an obstacle to your spiritual progress
- 3 hobbies to embrace for continuous mental and spiritual growth
- Vital time management strategies that will give you more time for self-improvement, financial responsibilities, and your loved ones
- How to pay it forward and help those in need while empowering others to learn and grow on their own
- How to strike the perfect balance between strength and vulnerability, power and accountability, and material wealth and generosity
And so much more.
You may not have had the easiest start in life.
Perhaps you faced big disappointments and made big mistakes.
But these mistakes do not define you—you are always better than your worst action. If you are ready to walk by God’s side and live the beautiful life you were meant to, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now!