Deepfake therapy so great, you’ll never log off! (And won’t notice the ads).
A near-future sci-fi about brain privacy in the age of unfettered surveillance capitalism.
What will companies do when they can read your actual mind? How far will they go to get your click? How much engagement?
Ed’s in a bind. He’s tried everything to keep the North Pacific Seastead afloat financially, loses mount, except for the datacenter cooled by the Pacific. But the seastead needs an infusion of cash to keep it solvent. He needs it quickly, and the only one who can do it is his well-to-do partner, Keight.
Keight Stanford is doing great. Life’s good on her residential condominium complex offshore of San Francisco. Her secretive mental-health startup, WellSpring, has passed all hurdles with the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat PTSD. Adding to that success she just received an infusion of funds from the Department of Defense. Though she does not need the money, she needs the computing power for an artificial therapist, and has entertained Ed’s offer.
But all is not as it seems with Keight’s startup. A rogue programmer stumbles upon ways to boost his output to unnatural levels. Is this artificially intelligent co-coder an extension of his mind, or is he merely a tool of its growing intelligence. Meanwhile brainwave technology has finally been miniaturized, and it is commonplace to monitor employees everywhere.
Meet Three Souls
Meet Michael Hawking, Jenna Wolfe Ph.D.
Meet Steve Oxley
Meet Josie Beckham & All We Need Publishing
THIS BOOK GOES BEYOND LEADERSHIP WITH UNFORGETTABLE AND INSPIRING STORIES OF KINDNESS, SERVICE, EMPATHY, AND GRATITUDE.
This game changing book comes with valuable, life, leadership, and happiness lessons that will shift how you see and experience the world. Based on his research in positive psychology and the science of well-being and inspired by a Jar of Change, the author seeks to educate and encourage you to live a purpose driven life.
By the end of this book you will be able to:
- Leverage purposeful work to build an environment that drives cultural excellence and unleashes everyone’s full potential.
- Increase your sense of purpose and well-being.
- Accomplish any goal.
- Create habits that stick.
- Learn how to find the value in others.
- Improve your social skills and communication.
Every theory and lesson presented in this book is paired with the authors unique and vulnerable stories, giving you a more personal and relatable feeling. It is genuinely an interesting book that will offer plenty of food for thought about leadership, cultural excellence, and life in general. The authors passion shows through on every page.
Meet Lou Bavou
A useful book that explains how to apply Electroculture solutions to produce food with the help of clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
Gardeners, are you struggling to grow food without using chemicals in less-than-ideal conditions?
Whether that is land with poor quality soil or trying to grow in the limited space of a condo balcony,
this book is for you.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of Electroculture, as well as how and why it works.
- Several passive Electroculture antenna style devices, along with some background information on who invented them and instructions on how to make them and install them.
- The benefits of using pyramids in your garden, as well as how to make them and use them.
- How to make and install Lakhovsky and Moody coils.
- How to do Electroculture without any wires, antennas or any other device just using compost piles.
- How to apply active Electroculture where the passive devices are not a good fit. How to set it up and how to make the High Voltage Power Supply for it.
- What kind of music and or sounds to play for plants to grow faster.
- How to improve seed germination rates, and how to build the necessary apparatus.
- How to build a self-watering, sub-irrigated raised bed or container.
- The most effective method for planting a fruit tree.
- How to perform grafting on fruit trees in order to have fruit in their first year, especially when combined with the planting method mentioned before.
- How to take care of the soil.
- Plant soil pH preferences and plant companionship, which combinations help and which ones to avoid.
- Several pollinator tips and how to get free bees.
- How to protect your bees if you have them.
- and more.
Even if you only applied one of the many techniques covered in this book, it would easily cover the cost of this book ten times over.
Click “Buy Now” and grab your copy today!