It’s time to stop the “rags to riches to rags” narrative around athletes … We all know the sad stories of lost fortunes.
The most expensive asset you will buy is real estate. The difference between financial ruin and true wealth is simple: obtain the knowledge to make the right real estate decisions. This is your real estate playbook, and with it you will create your very own “rags to a lifetime of riches” story. Ready?
When you retire, don’t you want to have steady income you can rely upon for you and your family? Imagine how purposeful your life can be knowing you have money coming in after your sports career is over.
Beyond real estate, this book will change your mindset about
how you spend and invest your money. You will learn and get these questions answered:
– The difference between active and passive income and how this concept applies to the acquisition of assets.
– Real estate: Leasing, buying or selling? You may move many times during your career. This book has all the information you need to be empowered to think for yourself and save money.
– How to view your real estate portfolio (even if you don’t have one right now) as a business. A successful business has more money coming in than money going out.
– Worried about having enough money to fund your lifestyle once you retire from professional sports? It’s all about investing in real estate for income.
– Understanding the crucial elements of how to properly value, title, finance, inspect, renovate and build a property.