Meet Joseph R. Griffin
What’s crystal healing all about, anyway? Rockin’ Crystals answers this question and many others in a down-to-earth manner geared for beginners. Sharing anecdotes and intriguing information, this book will enhance your life by explaining how to connect with your crystals.
*See 130 interesting, colorful photographs of rocks and minerals, crystal grids, chakras, and auras.
*Learn about dyed vs. natural crystals.
*Explore ways to store and display your crystals collection.
*Receive instructions on how to do a crystal layout on yourself.
*Feel more energy!
*Honor your intuition.
*ROCK your life with the healing power of crystals!
Read More. Read Faster. Read Smarter.
Do you wish you had time to read more books? Do you struggle to stay focused on the school or work material in front of you? When you reach the end of a page, do you find it hard to remember what you just read?
Many people dream of being able to read quickly and retain what they’ve learned but they don’t think it’s possible. They don’t know about the real art of speed reading—or the set of techniques that increases your reading speed, comprehension, and memory recall.
Learn Speed Reading—Fast is a practical guide to unlock your brain’s reading potential. With compelling research explained in clear detail, you’ll understand how the method works. And, using the simple exercises inside, you’ll improve your reading speed before you even finish the book!
In Learn Speed Reading—Fast, you’ll learn:
- How reading faster makes you more effective and efficient—improve yourself and your work in no time
- Why it is so important to increase your reading speed and comprehension at the same pace and an easy and effective way of doing it
- The most popular styles and techniques to develop your speed reading capabilities
- How to accurately calculate and track your improvements
- Break the habits that slow you down and affect your ability to recall
- How to take in more words with every glance
- Ways to engage with a book so you remember what’s inside, whether you’re reading for study or leisure
- Simple, effective drills that you can practice every day to read faster and smarter
… and much more!
Imagine being able to read two, three, four, or even five times faster. Now imagine being able to effortlessly commit it all to memory. Would you master a new skill? Add more to conversations? Enjoy your favorite author’s entire collected works? Get a new job or promotion? Streamline your study?
It’s not just a fantasy. Speed readers do this with simple, manageable techniques and those who put in the effort to learn are greatly rewarded. With the right guidance, and a little bit of patience and practice, you can do it too—and get every benefit you could ask for.
Make the most of your time. Read more, learn faster, and unlock your mind’s full potential. Scroll up and one-click Learn Speed Reading—Fast now!
In this painfully moving memoir, take a firsthand look at anorexia through the eyes of a young girl. Even in kindergarten, Rachel Richards knows something isn’t right. By leading us through her distorted thoughts, she shines a light on the experience and mystery of mental illness.
As she grows up, unable to comprehend or communicate her inner trauma, Rachel lashes out, hurting herself, running away from home, and fighting her family. Restricting food gives her the control she craves. But after being hospitalized and force-fed, Rachel only retreats further into herself.
With a driving perfectionism, she graduates college with honors. But at sixty-nine pounds, Rachel is a shell of nervous and obsessive behaviors that have controlled her life. Years of self-harm and self-loathing have fueled the inner battles between good and evil, health and sickness, and life and death.
Acting on stage offers her moments of freedom from the skewed perceptions she’s constructed over the years. But her dream of a career in theater is not enough to save her. What is the secret that will finally unleash her will to recover?
If you or someone you know suffers from an eating disorder or is a concerned parent, is anxious about weight and dieting, has an addiction, or wants to learn more about the mystery of how an eating disorder develops and the multifaceted and complex road to recovery, this book is a must-read!
Meet Rachel Richards
After years of struggling with an eating disorder, author Rachel Richards turned her life around and now helps others in pain.
Returning to school after earning her BFA in theater from Hofstra University, she graduated from the Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences and started her own private practice in Manhattan as a licensed and board-certified massage therapist. She hosts a popular YouTube channel, has spoken at the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has written several articles for Recovery Warriors, an online magazine dedicated to helping eating disorder sufferers get the treatment they need, and she has written numerous articles on health and self-care, which can be found at Rachel-Richards.com.
Watch the author’s talk at the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA_H2E3jCPs
Hear her interview on Speak Up Talk Radio: http://www.speakuptalkradio.com/rachel-richards-speaks-up/
Check out her author interview: http://itswritenow.com/64188/author-interview-with-rachel-richards-of-hungry-for-life/
Read her articles in Recovery Warriors magazine: https://www.recoverywarriors.com/author/rachel-richards/
Upgrade Your Mind. Supercharge Your Memory. Streamline Your Learning.
Do you find it hard to focus? Do you struggle to absorb, retain, and recall new information? Do you wish you could learn faster, feel smarter, and be more productive?
In this day and age, we are inundated with so much information it’s easily overwhelming. We should be more intelligent than ever, but instead, we feel lost when we learn anything. It seems nearly impossible to pick up new mental or physical skills, and we end up procrastinating so much that we give up or don’t even try.
But some people are thriving in this age of information overload. These people focus hard, learn fast, and remember what they read and experience. It’s not magic, and they weren’t just born being able to do this. These people possess skills and techniques that you, too, can acquire and practice.
How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive is an easy-to-follow strategy guide to improve your mind, study smarter, and work harder. With practical examples and exercises, from simple to intermediate, you’ll find your mind functioning better before you know it.
In How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive, you’ll discover:
- Why creating powerful, realistic goals is the greatest key to your success
- How to build your memory muscle with drills for faster learning, committing to long-term memory, and recalling information
- The fear of failure—how it can hold you back in all aspects of life, and how to develop a “winner’s mindset”
- Limiting beliefs and negative self-talk—how they hold you back from your potential
- Popular and proven methods of taking notes, from the Cornell Method to mind mapping and bullet journaling
- How to optimize your learning state, starting with your physical posture
- Why drawing mental pictures helps you to retain more information and recall it quickly
- Ways to convince your brain to focus well and for long periods of time
- Other mental hacks to greatly improve your learning
… and much more!
Whether you want to do better in exams or achieve a new sporting goal, it all starts with believing you can do it. How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive will show you the way from where you are now to where you’d like to be. This concise, handy guide contains all the tips and tricks that successful people use.
You can do anything you set your mind to, so why not start today? Scroll up and one-click How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive now!
You’re probably considering this book because you’re struggling with mental health. Maybe it’s anxiety, maybe it’s depression, PTSD, or something else. Or perhaps, you have friends or family members with these conditions. Or perhaps you’re a health/fitness professional, wanting to help your clients or patients. If so, then this book is for you.
In this book, you will learn:
- Anxiety and depression nutrition guidance: what to eat, and what to avoid eating to improve the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- The benefits of exercise for mental health
- The anti anxiety food solution (2 very common drinks that you may be consuming, which could be making your anxiety worse… or possibly even being the root cause).
- The connections between mental health and nutrition
- How to improve your mental health naturally (using exercise, nutrition and supplements)
- Does exercise help anxiety? Only if you use the right intensity (and it’s not high intensity). Find out why in this book.
- Exercise and anxiety: what’s the right exercise prescription (type, duration, frequency and intensity)? Get this wrong, and you could make your anxiety worse.
- The most effective natural supplements for depression.
- The most effective anxiety supplements for anxiety
- Two common conditions frequently misdiagnosed as anxiety and depression
…and so much more.