What if…you had the power to choose life over death?
Disaster can take many forms including those created by nature and those by man. Will you be a survivor? You can take control and choose life by taking the time now to assemble a Bug Out Bag (also known as a “BOB”) to help you survive when disaster strikes.
The key is to prepare now. When disaster arrives, it’s time to “grab and go.” There may be no time to gather things from around your house. And, it will be difficult or impossible to shop for items that those who failed to prepare are also desperately trying to procure.
This book was written to save you valuable time learning how to put together your survival bag or BOB. Chapters are organized to make it quick and easy for you to find the information you need:
- General Issues
- 3 Bags To Help You Survive
- Short-Term Bag Contents
- Medium-Term Bag Contents
- Long-Term Bag Contents
- Selecting A Bag
- Short-Term Bag Examples
- Medium-Term Bag Examples
- Long-Term Bag Examples
- Organizing The Items In Your Bag
- How To Pack Your BOB
- Choosing Items For Your Bag: Explanation
- First Aid Items
- Water Items
- Fire Items
- Food Items
- Shelter Items
- Sleep Items
- Hygiene Items
- Survival Knives
- Navigation Items
- Communication Items
- Personal Protection Items
- Items For Your Pet
- Extra Items If You Are Escaping By Vehicle
Some of the information covered in this book includes:
- The concept that 3 BOBs are better than 1 and why you should consider setting up bags to protect you for short-, medium-, and long-term emergencies
- A list of recommended items to include in each of your 3 bags
- A detailed list of items organized by survival category (eg, 1st aid, water, fire, shelter, etc) along with the price and weight of each item, why you should include them, and which of the 3 bags they are best suited for.
- Specific products are presented with examples of economical and more premium alternatives to help people with different budgets.
- Learn how item selection within specific survival categories differs depending upon the anticipated duration of the disaster (eg, your knife choices will differ for your short- and long-term BOBs.
- How to organize the survival items inside your BOB for easy access and recognition
- How your BOB items will differ if you’re on foot versus escaping by automobile
- Items to include for your pet
- Reference list for additional information
Once you’ve gone through this book, you’ll be able to create your own personalized list of items within each survival category to put into your 3 customized BOBs. You can use the detailed item descriptions to calculate an estimate of the overall price and weight for each of your BOBs based upon your item selection. You can then add or subtract items from your BOBs to optimize price and weight.
Building a BOB is your insurance similar to having car or medical insurance:
- You hope you never have to use it
- It’s too late to get it when an emergency happens
- And, you’ll be ever so happy you have it when you need it!
Life or death in the face of an emergency? The choice is yours. Empower yourself. Get started now to help ensure your survival.
Meet Team Anunna and journey along with them through a season of Battle Games. Get to know the players as individuals and teammates as they train. Enjoy their fast-paced energetic battles with thrilling wins and crushing losses as they strive for the Championship. Learn the history behind the formation of Battle Games and the intricacies of the different battles. A fast-paced blend of romance, fiction, suspense and sci-fi that will leave you wanting more, this book has it all!
The Foundation Game. A global web of political and financial deceptive activities concealed under the auspices of a nonprofit, or “third sector” foundation, highlighting the conflicts between the public good and personal quest for wealth and power.
The first book Beginning introduces the characters Margo Maxwell and her nemesis Jonathan Ross in a fast-moving thriller about criminal and unethical behavior involving Silicon Valley players, Interpol, FBI and a US Senator.
Meet Brenda kempster
Born in Liverpool, England, Brenda Kempster immigrated with her family to California when she was a teenager. She received her undergraduate degrees from California State University, Long Beach and her Master’s Degree from the University of San Francisco in Public Administration.
Her career spans the corporate, government and nonprofit sectors. She understands the influence of the “Third Sector” in business and government, and weaves this experience into her suspense thrillers.
Brenda has received recognition from the White House, government, public sector and Fortune 500 companies for her work in coalition building and public policy. She has served on numerous national and international committees and advisory councils as expert in digital literacy policy.
She has lived in Europe, Latin America, and currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia with her family.
The Foundation Game, Transactions is Book3 in a political and financial “Third Sector” thriller series.
Activities of the Global Trust Foundation collide with past entanglements of the Zenkon Foundation. Margo Maxwell and Jonathan Ross discover that they may have been forced into deeds affecting national security. Transactions involving money laundering implicate pharmaceutical executives and covert operations of the CIA.
Every day around the world golfers wonder if the Golf God is real and how much he impacts the game. This book answers many age old questions. Yes, the Golf God is real! He appeared to local golfer Shanks one day, dancing on a bar at The Fleece Muni Golf Course and told Shanks he had been chosen to be his disciple. “Why have I been chosen?” Shanks asked, bewildered. “Because you are the worst putter I have ever seen and to continue to play the game you have to be filled with devotion,” answered the Golf God righteously.
The Golf God also informed Shanks he had been assigned the task to write the Golf Gods’ legacy. In between beer, cigarettes, and pizza the Golf God told Shanks the real history of golf, explained the fine points of throwing a club, what golf terms really mean, why we play the game, and a few tips about putting, while Shanks shared several stories about real life golfers at the Golf God’s request – the kind who take your hard earned cash and lie about their handicaps. Grab a slice of pizza, have a beer, maybe a smoke, then sit back and feel like you are in the room enjoying the conversations between Shanks and the Golf God!