Meet Dejan Ilic
Meet Comfort Oguejiofor
In this, my third book, all I can share is those experiences of struggle I’ve had, in four domains. The conflicts have centered around: (1) Loss and Trauma; (2) challenges to find the best Direction, that ‘now, what’ dilemma ; (3) battles to find and empower inner and outer Voice; and (4) conflicts arising from Love, or the appearance of its absence. You will find the four are not distinct entities, but are interwoven with one another. This is so for clients, over the last 50 years, as well. Think of these categories as bumper cars, where when one car hits an obstacle, it sets off a chain reaction. While struggles to survive each experience is painful, it has proven true that the toughest conflicts have been the most prolific seedbed for growth. The urge to grow is embedded in all creation. Blocked growth thwarts development.
Join Mark and Helen, who sailed their catamaran, Charabia, from Florida to the Panama Canal, that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean, to Australia.
Sail with them as they cruise the Australian east coast from Bundaberg to Sydney, navigating picturesque bays, rivers and harbors. Travel with them as they explore several Australia states and cities from their bucket list.
Follow them as they continue to fulfill their dreams in this second book in The Unstoppable Dream series.
A Game of Extremes: 25 Exceptional Baseball Stories about the Myths and Legend from on and off the Field.
The game of baseball goes far deeper than balls, strikes, and homeruns. Every player has a story, from the roller coaster ride of getting to the major leagues to their play on and off the field. Those stories range from the hysterical to the historic to the heroic.
Famous players like Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, and Ty Cobb can appear larger than life, but they are human. In A Game of Extremes, you’ll find the quirks and the drama from the not-so-obvious side of baseball and grow your love of the game and the characters in the sport.
These 25 incredible short stories talk of triumph and adversity, chaos and comedy. They cover past to present for those stars in the limelight and those underdogs who fly under the radar. It looks at rules that twist the game in funny ways, rarities, and lunacy.
- An unusual player who demanded 10 Tons of Guacamole and a Samurai Sword be written into his contract.
- A mythical pitcher who was the inspiration for a movie character and an April Fools joke that duped the nation.
- The trickster who stole first base, forever leaving his mark on baseball with a new official rule written just for him.
- Advice for living a long, healthy life from a player who stayed young through a career that spanned five decades before his Hall of Fame induction.
- The real effects of drugs, drinking, and PEDs on players, including the experience of one pitcher who accidentally pitched an entire game on LSD.
- A player born on Friday the 13th to later die on April Fools and how he rose against adversity to hold a place in the Hall of Fame.
- The wisdom of every Yogi in baseball with quotes and stories from the player’s mouths that fill every chapter.
Whether you’re a baseball fanatic or just someone who enjoys the legend and lore of the game, A Game of Extremes won’t disappoint you. It has new twists on old stories and stories you’ve never heard. It is a baseball salad direct from the green fields of Summer. Experience the true spirit of the game, the diversity, richness, and surprises as you turn each page.
To find out what separates these extraordinary baseball stories from the rest and uncover the truth behind some of the game’s most famous and infamous players. Just scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button to feast on this entertaining experience now.
Learn how the human-canine connection can be built and made stronger.
“The best way to appreciate all we have in life is to always look towards our dogs and cue off of them for finding target odor and the funner things in life.”
Canine Detection is a relative new hobby and sport. This book will explain what it is and, with the use of stroytelling, author Suzanne Catalano writes about her experiences with learning, practicing, and competing in the Canine Performance Sport, Scent/Nose Work. She explains the history behind this new sport, the national organizations that sanction it, what nose work is, what the dogs are searching for, and more. She also gives information about the competitive aspect by sharing her own trial competition experiences.
But it doesn’t stop there. Suzanne also demonstrates how the bond, the human-canine connection, can be built by using as an example the relationship she has with her amazing dog, Winnie.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- What nose work is
- How to better understand (and love) dogs
- A way to form an even stronger relationship
- The pleasures in life with a happier dog
- About faith and the personal transformation Suzanne has experienced doing Nose Work.
- And lot’s more
“Nothing can heal our souls, bring us joy, and help us find our way in life better than the smiling face of a dog and her nose.”
Get A Little Dog’s Adventures in a Big Dog’s World today!
When plans for a rendezvous with local guides went awry, author Steve Camkin, Ph.D., and his trekking partner, Mukhtar Makussara, found themselves in a remote corner of the Borneo jungle with little food, no maps, and no local guides. After making their own way, they emerged 16 days later onto a riverbank where they were able to attract the attention of locals who had been searching for them.
Finding Resilience: Lessons Learned from Getting Lost in the Borneo Jungle describes strategies you can use to:
Analyze a life or business situation you have been thrust into;
Deal with emotional and mental disorientation;
Survive, adapt and thrive in ambiguous situations;
Maintain resilience while dealing with setbacks;
Extract learning from life’s challenges.
COVID Aftermath is a post-apocalyptic science fiction thriller series exploring humanity’s future, as the characters face a harsh transmuted COVID pandemic world in which cultural and spiritual value conflicts arise. David Pan, the author, starts the story in his first story Game of Blood at Shanghai where an international cast of characters from North America, Europe, India, and China find a way to survive in this new era. For hard-core tech and history fans, some of the emerging technologies in AI, robotics, communications, and IoT are widely applied, juxtaposed with thousands of years of ancient wisdom and cultural heritage.
What if…you had the power to choose life over death?
Disaster can take many forms including those created by nature and those by man. Will you be a survivor? You can take control and choose life by taking the time now to assemble a Bug Out Bag (also known as a “BOB”) to help you survive when disaster strikes.
The key is to prepare now. When disaster arrives, it’s time to “grab and go.” There may be no time to gather things from around your house. And, it will be difficult or impossible to shop for items that those who failed to prepare are also desperately trying to procure.
This book was written to save you valuable time learning how to put together your survival bag or BOB. Chapters are organized to make it quick and easy for you to find the information you need:
- General Issues
- 3 Bags To Help You Survive
- Short-Term Bag Contents
- Medium-Term Bag Contents
- Long-Term Bag Contents
- Selecting A Bag
- Short-Term Bag Examples
- Medium-Term Bag Examples
- Long-Term Bag Examples
- Organizing The Items In Your Bag
- How To Pack Your BOB
- Choosing Items For Your Bag: Explanation
- First Aid Items
- Water Items
- Fire Items
- Food Items
- Shelter Items
- Sleep Items
- Hygiene Items
- Survival Knives
- Navigation Items
- Communication Items
- Personal Protection Items
- Items For Your Pet
- Extra Items If You Are Escaping By Vehicle
Some of the information covered in this book includes:
- The concept that 3 BOBs are better than 1 and why you should consider setting up bags to protect you for short-, medium-, and long-term emergencies
- A list of recommended items to include in each of your 3 bags
- A detailed list of items organized by survival category (eg, 1st aid, water, fire, shelter, etc) along with the price and weight of each item, why you should include them, and which of the 3 bags they are best suited for.
- Specific products are presented with examples of economical and more premium alternatives to help people with different budgets.
- Learn how item selection within specific survival categories differs depending upon the anticipated duration of the disaster (eg, your knife choices will differ for your short- and long-term BOBs.
- How to organize the survival items inside your BOB for easy access and recognition
- How your BOB items will differ if you’re on foot versus escaping by automobile
- Items to include for your pet
- Reference list for additional information
Once you’ve gone through this book, you’ll be able to create your own personalized list of items within each survival category to put into your 3 customized BOBs. You can use the detailed item descriptions to calculate an estimate of the overall price and weight for each of your BOBs based upon your item selection. You can then add or subtract items from your BOBs to optimize price and weight.
Building a BOB is your insurance similar to having car or medical insurance:
- You hope you never have to use it
- It’s too late to get it when an emergency happens
- And, you’ll be ever so happy you have it when you need it!
Life or death in the face of an emergency? The choice is yours. Empower yourself. Get started now to help ensure your survival.