Do you make these TOP-7 mistakes in raising children?
(Some of them are inherent even in good parents.)
(Mention: based on research of Northeastern University):
- #1. Placing a ban on the expression of emotions. Children’s negative feelings should be avoided altogether.
- #2. Believing the child should be liked by teachers, friends… A child with anger issues is not acceptable. He should always strive to please others.
- #3. Falsehood from parents. True toddler anger should not be hidden behind a fake smile (this is a bad way for an angry toddler). Falsification of a kid’s anger adversely affects adulthood.
- #4. When parents try to be an ideal example and avoid talking about mistakes, it subconsciously blocks true life and the toddler’s feelings
- #5. Parents believe that getting high grades is the most important key to a successful adulthood. But learning to manage your toddler’s emotions is important too.
- #6.“Boys don’t cry.”
“Don’t be angry.”
Sometimes anger in children appears about things that look silly to adults. Downplaying a child’s feelings is not good.
- #7. Anger management with children is stressful. When your children share their feelings, for goodness sake, don’t contradict them.
How can parents avoid these mistakes?
“How do you deal with anger issues in children?” – Alice
“Is there a guide – a kid’s book about feelings?” – Lillian
“Do toddler anger issues exist?” – Lewis
Let’s getting ideas from a feelings book for children (children’s book about anger)?
This book is a great anger management book for children that can help you and your young child understand their emotions.
“This emotions book for children is relatable!” – Anna
“I did not know you could manage emotions for kids THAT easily!” – Jane
“What a useful children’s book on anger for ages 3 – 5!” – Alexa
This anger book for kids walks you through conversation on how to recognize and deal with anger. It is good for parents to use in dealing with anger in children. Resolve anger issues in toddlers by teaching your child to use anger as a signal. It is also a great children’s book about calming down, with anger control techniques for kids.
“I enjoyed reading this emotional book for babies!”
“My son can also read this as a book about feelings for boys.”
“I feel like the mom in this anger book for children.”
Reading this kids book about emotions will help your child learn how to self-regulate emotions. It can help child boost emotional intelligence.
“What a superb emotions book for preschool!”
“I have used this anger book for preschool classes!”
“This book will be useful for preschool anger management sessions.”
“Lily Tames the Angry Monster” is a perfect children’s book about impulse control! It can help in facilitating how preschoolers manage their feelings. This picture book about emotions suitable for young preschoolers in understanding emotions and even for children with a speech delay!
“Wow, this toddler’s book about feelings and emotions just hit the spot.”
“How I wish we had this anger management book for preschoolers back then.”
“As a new parent, I now feel equipped to deal with anger in childhood.”
Get this children’s book about self-regulation today to help your child have a comfortable future!
Click BUY NOW to add all the secrets of this children’s book about feelings to your parenting experience!