If your kids are interested in bugs, they’ll definitely buzz with laughs and literacy over this engaging, informative, and science (STEM) book.
This funny bug-story offers interesting and kid-friendly facts about insects’ diverse features and their unique ways of life.
The little spider doesn’t initially know who he is. Yet with the ladybug’s help, he meets different backyard bugs to understand who he looks like. By merging nonfiction and fiction, the author cleverly soars and scores in this nature book!
DO INSECTS SCARE YOUR CHILDREN?
Fizzle the fear factor associated with bugs with this amazing book. All characters are cute and relatable, without evoking fear or disgust. They’re specifically endowed with human traits and emotions; and at the same time, the structure of their bodies is realistic. The book teaches friendship, benevolence, compassion, empathy, self-care, and cooperation.
It positively shows insects, indicates their role in nature and benefits to humans, and demonstrates how to purge young readers’ fears associated with them.
Besides, each character within the book has its own info-spread with large photos and interesting facts that even adults don’t know. At the same time, the book isn’t too scientific and isn’t overloaded with information. Fictional and educational spreads follow each other cohesively and creatively. They’re separated so it’s easy to skip educational ones for younger kids.
Your kids will have fun. They’ll also learn more about bugs than their peers while also mastering key literacy skills. This book provides a hive of activity, as exhibited below:
- Large book format, appealing illustrations, and alluring photographs.
- The colorful illustrations take up the entire spread and contain a large number of details that are interesting to study.
- The book is designed for a wide range of ages and will last a long time: babies can examine the illustrations, older children can read for themselves, and study the facts.
- Special book formatting (paperback only), so that the child can read easily: paragraphs instead of solid blocks of text, double spaces between sentences, semantic hyphenations.
- Characters are personified to also teach critical social skills and socioemotional development.
- Perfect gift for any holiday, birthday, classroom gift for teachers, home library, etc.
Pick up your copy today and make your young bug-enthusiast happy, informed, and empowered! Get busy as a bee and buzz with reading!
This book tell the story of a fairy on an adventure. Discovering the wonderful world of nature.Speaking to the animals and plants around her. Enjoying and observing wildlife. She also goes underwater to explore marine life. This book is fill of vibrant colorful pictures with great details of nature. Ages 3 to 7
[aawp fields=”B08GCQ2WV5″ value=”button”]