After over 40 years in sales and sales management, Buddy Swisshelm has developed a step-by-step program designed for anyone to become a master salesperson. With no sales experience and no skill, Buddy learned and developed a program that helped his small market team to become national record setters in sales, volume, and deliveries. 60% of his sales teams had no sales experience when they started yet his team took the greatest number of winners year after year on the company’s annual sales trip.
With 59 #1 monthly region in volume, and 11 #1 yearly regions in volume or contracts over a 13-year period. Buddy’s team set the standard for excellence. Leading by example, Buddy was also #1 dealer for a month 26 times and 4 times #1 dealer for the year.
The formula covered in this book has a proven success formula that has worked for years and is still the same formula used today. The principles are common sense and can be mastered by anyone, new to sales or the sales superstar looking for one more great idea.
In these pages you will discover;
- Throughout this book, there is life’s “Get Its” which are keys to life success.
- The importance of being balanced in all areas- knowledge, working habits, and the right attitude.
- Learn the secret to presenting your product and getting your customer to listen to you
- Understand the presentation behind the presentation FBPQ
- Make your sales easier by using Phase Two Selling, validating yourself, your company and your product, and making the numbers work for you by using a return on investment
- The importance of not handling objections during the presentation
- Mastering the funnel to increase your closing ratio
- Knowing what to do when they say NO
- Knowing that your Why is bigger than you but will bring the best out of you
- Understanding the importance of failure in life and in sales
- Changing your mindset in life to become an inverted paranoid