Meet Rhea Sutton
A step by step guide to living your life confidently.
If you’ve ever looked in the mirror and been less than thrilled with what you see, or if you want to live your life with more purpose and meaning, then ‘Beautiful’ is the book for you.” Alena Haines, Occupational Therapist and mum of three
Self esteem issues can affect anyone. Living a life of low self esteem robs you of the life you could and should be living. Beautiful puts the power back into your hands and leads you down the path of embracing your identity in God to live a life of confidence.
Inside you will learn:
- How to change your mind to go from uncertain to fearless
- The importance of why you need to control your thought life
- Why what you focus on is so important
- What affect your words have on your reality
- How to make your life powerful and productive simply through your habits
- Why the people around you can determine your path in life and who to select for your support team
- How simple daily steps will help you change your world for good
- Why self care is important in your goal to become confident and courageous
This book will put you on the fast track to being the strong, beautiful, confident woman you were created to be!
Stop Being A People Pleaser! Learn How To Set Boundaries And Say NO To People – Without Feeling Guilty!
Are you fed up with people taking advantage of you? Are you tired of coworkers, friends, and family members demanding your time and expecting you to give it to them?
If so, THE ART OF SAYING NO is for you.
Imagine being able to turn down requests and decline invitations with confidence and poise. Imagine saying no to people asking you for favors, and inspiring their respect in the process.
DOWNLOAD The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground, Reclaim Your Time And Energy, And Refuse To Be Taken For Granted (Without Feeling Guilty!)
Amazon bestselling author, Damon Zahariades, provides a step-by-step, strategic guide for setting boundaries and developing the assertiveness you need to maintain them. You’ll learn how to say no in every situation, at home and in the workplace, according to your convictions. And best of all, you’ll discover how to get your friends, family members, bosses, coworkers, and neighbors to respect your boundaries and recognize your personal authority.
In THE ART OF SAYING NO, you’ll discover:
- my personal struggle with being a people pleaser (and how I overcame the habit!)
- the top 11 reasons we tend to say yes when we know we should say no
- 10 simple strategies for turning people down with finesse
- why saying no to people doesn’t make you a bad person (the opposite is true!)
- the best way to develop the habit of setting personal and professional boundaries
- how to know whether you’re a people pleaser (and how to gauge the severity of the problem)
PLUS, BONUS MATERIAL: dedicated sections on saying no to your spouse, kids, friends, neighbors, coworkers, clients, bosses, and even strangers!
If you’re sick and tired of being taken for granted, grab your copy of THE ART OF SAYING NO today! Start taking control of your life by learning how to say that simple, beautiful word: “No.”
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “BUY NOW” button!