How to Catch a Mouse with No Cheese is written for people who either have been in business for up to a year or are interested in starting a business, but do not have money. It discusses five life-changing principles that will help you succeed. Each principle has its own basis for preparing you to get your business up and growing with no money. So whether you own a fledgling business or plan to start a business this is the book for you!!!
Powerful Techniques to Career Change, Master Changing Career Advice based on Case Study, Goal Setting and Career Values to Boost Your Performance
I remember, 12 years back I was looking for my career answer to live a meaningful career and life. After extensive research the answer came in the form of a powerful career book which includes teaching, examples, job suggestions and experiment.
The most common career questions which usually we ask ourself are:
Is this the right job for me?
Which career is right for me?
Should I plan long-term goals or short-term goals for my career?
What job is right for me?
What should I do for a career change?
What should I write in my career journal?
What is the right time to make a career change?
Whether you work as an employee, business person, career advisor, entrepreneur or freelancer, you all face similar challenges of making decision fast, handling the disruption and building creative ideas. No matter what is your profession, creativity, new ideas and innovative mindset helps in the career growth.
MASTER THE ART OF SUCCESSFUL CAREER is your POWER GUIDE with most effective CAREER RESOURCES to help you build an effective corporate career.
Here is what you will learn in Master the Art of Successful Career:
- The guided steps to resolve your doubts to scale up your dream career.
- The most important values for job, career and business.
- Whether you need a career change teaching, example or planning, you will get the fine advice.
- The RGY Circle Theory to ease the process of decision making to take fast and effective decision.
- My Goal Setting Technique to design your career goals for next 10 years.
- How your experience can open the door of self-employment, freelancing, business and entrepreneurship.
- How you can make your career competition and recession proof?
- How you can change your career from a dependent person to an independent person
- What specific career values and examples do you need to be successful and stay successful.
- How to generate ideas and how creativity helps in delivering timely result
- List of career ideas and example as case study
- The most important, if you are already a trainer, counsellor, coach or social media influencer then you will get business resources to grow your business.
- The step-by-step process to career planner and build the momentum.
- How social media provides the career support and business for the long run.
- What is the fine difference between career, job and business?
- What is the role of leadership in the career management?
- How to be an entrepreneur from an employee?
- How building new ideas can help in career enhancement?
- What is the co-relation between Social Media, Business and You?
List of resources provided for your Master Career:
- My Business Brochure
- My Business Report File
- My Success Definition File
- My Goal Planner
- My Career File
- My RGY Circle Theory
- My Purpose File
- My Master Success Counseling File
Get Out of Complicated Methods, And Take Your Best Step to Get Your Career to new height By Clicking the Buy Button Above.
This book contains some unpopular ideas. Each chapter presents an idea on a subject that you thought you had already wrapped your head around only to have the author challenge that understanding. The concepts and ideas are a little weird. If you choose to threaten the status quo that you have followed up until now, well, that will make you weird too. This is not the normal way, challenging mass beliefs goes against cultural wisdom, the status quo, our peers, and sometimes even our parents. It can be scary, hard, frustrating and emotional to challenge what you thought you believed. However, it is incredibly satisfying, peaceful and worth it to come to your own conclusions. Therefore, think outside the box, question everything, press on, OORAH!
I’ll be ever faithful to my calling.
May you be ever faithful to yours.
[aawp fields=”B08CCB9WCX” value=”button”]
Does fear stop you from starting your dream business? Discover a demonstrated way to create a money-making enterprise in just sixty minutes a day.
Have you been sitting on a lucrative idea for years? Are you scared someone will steal it before you start? Would you love to control your own destiny but don’t have the time? Host of The Agile Entrepreneur Podcast, Fortune 500 consultant, and speaker Ramesh Dontha has launched multiple successful businesses using rapid-implementation techniques. Building on a wealth of experience and drawing on the same robust tactics that helped found powerhouses Uber, Airbnb, and Instagram, you’ll soon be itching to dive into your first life-changing sixty minutes.
The 60 Minute Startup: A Proven System to Start Your Business in 1 Hour a Day and Get Your First Paying Customers in 30 Days (or Less) is a thorough distillation of the key techniques used by entrepreneurs across the globe to get their ideas to market. Using interviews, examples, and analysis, Dontha shows the exact approach you can use—even if you have no idea where to begin. Follow the agile revolution, and your lifelong dreams could be raking in the cash just thirty days from now.
In The 60 Minute Startup, you’ll discover:
- How to determine what makes a good concept and the best fit for you
- The validation tool to test your vision for market acceptance
- Unique insights into how to use your own strengths to reveal hidden profits
- Ways to avoid hours of fruitless research, bypass expensive online courses, and tap into your entrepreneurial mindset
- Practical examples, step-by-step plans, actionable content, and much, much more!
The 60 Minute Startup is the only resource you need to build your new venture fast. If you like no-nonsense tactics, expert insights, and proven concepts, then you’ll love Ramesh Dontha’s success-building strategies.