Sharon Koifman is a survivor.
He survived the dot com crash. He survived working with outsourcers that mastered English like fish mastered riding bicycles. And he survived building and leading a completely remote business spanning four continents… With two toddlers in the room.
The title of this book is a lie. Sharon Koifman didn’t survive remote work. He thrived with remote work. Surviving Remote Work is the distillation of a decade of lessons. Inside, you’ll learn the tools, strategies and tactics to survive and thrive as a leader in the remote age. Things like:
- How to keep your company culture alive remotely – or even build one from scratch;
- A world-class recipe for onboarding new remote people -one that has received praise from dozens of clients and hundreds of employees;
- How to manage and avoid distractions – for yourself and your team;
- What is the best remote communications technology that no one is using;
- How to protect your business’ (and your clients’) data in a fully-distributed operation;
- How to keep the extroverts in your team from wanting to kill themselves;
- How to keep the introverts in our team from wanting to kill themselves;
- And much, much more.
Some awesome authors have interviewed, studied, and collected data for their business books. We love those guys. We like their books. But this is something different. This is a book by someone who experienced everything described within firsthand. Sharon made all the possible mistakes (plus a couple of impossible ones) in remote work. All so you don’t have to. Buy it now and learn how to survive remote work!