You’re probably considering this book because you’re struggling with mental health. Maybe it’s anxiety, maybe it’s depression, PTSD, or something else. Or perhaps, you have friends or family members with these conditions. Or perhaps you’re a health/fitness professional, wanting to help your clients or patients. If so, then this book is for you.
In this book, you will learn:
- Anxiety and depression nutrition guidance: what to eat, and what to avoid eating to improve the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- The benefits of exercise for mental health
- The anti anxiety food solution (2 very common drinks that you may be consuming, which could be making your anxiety worse… or possibly even being the root cause).
- The connections between mental health and nutrition
- How to improve your mental health naturally (using exercise, nutrition and supplements)
- Does exercise help anxiety? Only if you use the right intensity (and it’s not high intensity). Find out why in this book.
- Exercise and anxiety: what’s the right exercise prescription (type, duration, frequency and intensity)? Get this wrong, and you could make your anxiety worse.
- The most effective natural supplements for depression.
- The most effective anxiety supplements for anxiety
- Two common conditions frequently misdiagnosed as anxiety and depression
…and so much more.
“A no-nonsense diet guide from a regular guy whose commonsense approach to weight loss is both relatable and not intimidating. This just may be the book that helps shed those stubborn pounds once and for all.”
The strategy outlined in this book can be used to lose just a few annoying pounds or many pounds. Just follow the process until you reach your goal, which could be a couple of weeks or six months (as my case in order to lose 40lbs). This helped me lose a little less than 2lbs per week. By losing only a couple of pounds a week it will be easier to maintain your weight loss in the future.