Bloom, Roses, Bloom is one of the most irresistibly fascinating books to read in today’s unmoored world, where many people have been unboxed, leaving them vulnerable to Satan’s thwacking. Put simply, reading this book helps you build aplomb.
There is something faith-filled, something intriguing, something blossoming about this collection. It careens you to burgeon.
Author, Hormones on Fire & Genes Fall Apart.
Words are powerful. Inherent in them is life. Words spoke right birth strengths, hope, faith and love.
“Bloom, Roses, Blom” is a striking collection of living words in poetry. An invitation into a journey of hope and love fuelled by faith. Words written in this book will make you hopeful, grateful and much more and serve as fuel to keep you forging ahead.
In this book, Oyedolapo reminds you to:
- Trust in God
- Walk on water – dare impossible situation.
- Laugh at the Devil – because he is defeated.
- Embrace forgiveness – that is the way of life.
- Dream like a Child – a mind where impossibilities doesn’t exist
- Dream Big – big things come from big dreams
- See rejection as a stepping stone.
- Break free from fear, hurts and pain.
- Let your Roses Bloom.
Bloom, Roses, Bloom is suitable for:
- All Teenagers
- For Men and Women of all ages
- For teachers to share with classrooms during poetry-focused lessons
- Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifting
- Christmas Gifts, New Year Gifts, Father’s Day