A useful book that explains how to apply Electroculture solutions to produce food with the help of clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
Gardeners, are you struggling to grow food without using chemicals in less-than-ideal conditions?
Whether that is land with poor quality soil or trying to grow in the limited space of a condo balcony,
this book is for you.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of Electroculture, as well as how and why it works.
- Several passive Electroculture antenna style devices, along with some background information on who invented them and instructions on how to make them and install them.
- The benefits of using pyramids in your garden, as well as how to make them and use them.
- How to make and install Lakhovsky and Moody coils.
- How to do Electroculture without any wires, antennas or any other device just using compost piles.
- How to apply active Electroculture where the passive devices are not a good fit. How to set it up and how to make the High Voltage Power Supply for it.
- What kind of music and or sounds to play for plants to grow faster.
- How to improve seed germination rates, and how to build the necessary apparatus.
- How to build a self-watering, sub-irrigated raised bed or container.
- The most effective method for planting a fruit tree.
- How to perform grafting on fruit trees in order to have fruit in their first year, especially when combined with the planting method mentioned before.
- How to take care of the soil.
- Plant soil pH preferences and plant companionship, which combinations help and which ones to avoid.
- Several pollinator tips and how to get free bees.
- How to protect your bees if you have them.
- and more.
Even if you only applied one of the many techniques covered in this book, it would easily cover the cost of this book ten times over.
Click “Buy Now” and grab your copy today!
“About a Gardener”This book is filled with an abundance of delightful surprises, but you don’t have to be a gardener to appreciate the 111 chapters that provide practical advice, share personal experiences and offer a rich harvest of wisdom for your life. “My Father is a gardener,” Jesus once said. That is the foundation of this book and the author, Werner Langer, introduces us to many wonderful gardening metaphors that will enrich the reader’s personal landscape. We are all gardeners, the author claims, whether we are aware of it or not, each one of us in possession of a valuable allotment, our inner garden, where love and a noble character ought to grow. This book will bless your life, because it is about God, a gardener, who loves us very much.A wonderful book, containing many surprises for readers who seek inner growth and perhaps enjoy gardening.
Discover how to start your homesteading journey the right away… and avoid making expensive beginner’s mistakes.
Are you thinking about moving to a country homestead, but have no idea how to start planning?
Do you want to raise your level of self-sufficiency, but live in a small city apartment and don’t know how to do it?
Just imagine what it would be like if you didn’t have to rely on municipal power or water grids (or pay those expensive bills every month).
Not to mention the joy and health benefits of growing your own organic food, instead of being forced to buy supermarket food infused with dangerous chemicals and pesticides.
Does this sound like a lot of work?
You’re right. It is.
Planning your homestead journey can take weeks, or even months if you’re a complete beginner.
You would have to read numerous books, research the farthest corners of the Internet, and spend thousands of dollars on consultations.
And even after all that planning, there are no guarantees that you wouldn’t miss something crucial… something that would make a huge dent in your budget and make you regret starting this blasted thing in the first place.
That’s how it goes for most first-time homesteaders — they make mistakes, lose money, learn from the experience, and spend more money to make it right.
If you don’t want to be one of them, you’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to plan everything yourself. Actually, you don’t have to plan anything yourself.
We’ve done it for you.
In The Homesteading Encyclopedia, you will discover:
- A diverse range of different ways to live your homesteading dream, even if you can’t afford moving to the country
- The best US states to live in when homesteading or going off-the-grid
- A complete guide to utility options for homesteaders, including renewable energy and water sources
- Exactly how you can avoid making expensive beginner’s mistakes when planning your homesteading paradise
- Different ways to become completely food independent— even if you don’t own a lot of garden space
- How to deal with medical emergencies when you live in an isolated area
- Types of homestead properties (and how to choose the right one for yourself)
- How to become a homesteader on a small budget
And much more.
No matter your motivation, financial situation, or living arrangements, homesteading is a great option for anyone who wants to gain any level of independence — whether that’s a small taste or complete control of your lifestyle.
Even if you live in a city apartment, this book will spark your imagination, and show you how to make the most of what you have to become thoroughly self-sufficient.