Meet Shubham Rathi
Meet Donna Higton
Finally Let Go of Your Negative Thoughts and Enjoy the Emotional Freedom You Deserve!
Are you struggling with anger, regrets, and resentment? Do you feel emotionally exhausted, stressed, and discouraged by painful memories? Are you holding on to things that are making you feel miserable?
If so, THE ART OF LETTING GO is for you.
Imagine being able to let go of the emotional turmoil that’s burdening you. Imagine being able to finally release the negative thoughts and painful memories that are weighing you down.
THE ART OF LETTING GO gives you a complete toolkit that you can use to overcome the emotional anguish that’s ruining your quality of life.
You’ll learn numerous strategies you can employ to reverse years of negative mental conditioning. You’ll discover how to retrain your brain and jettison crippling thought patterns.
You’ll receive all of the tools you need to finally let go of the emotional anchors that are preventing you from enjoying life to its fullest.
In THE ART OF LETTING GO, you’ll discover:
- the 20 most common things people hold on to (and endure misery as a result)
- why it’s so difficult to let go of negative thoughts and painful memories
- how to revoke your inner critic’s privileges and silence its hurtful voice
- why we idealize the past and how doing so pushes us to cling to emotional pain in the present (and a technique for short circuiting this process)
- how trying to make yourself happy is actually causing you to feel unhappy
- one of the most powerful and simplest ways to let things go (and you can use it immediately!)
PLUS, BONUS MATERIAL: in addition to 21 strategies you can use to confront and finally let go of your negative thoughts and emotions, you’ll also receive 3 BONUS strategies. Few people talk about these 3 tactics, but they work wonders.
Moreover, each strategy comes with an exercise designed to give you an opportunity to put it to immediate use.
If you’re tired of feeling burdened by painful memories, bitterness, regret, shame, and other debilitating emotions, it’s time to make a positive, rewarding change. Grab your copy of THE ART OF LETTING GO today and finally experience the emotional freedom you deserve.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “BUY NOW” button!
Meet Nafeez Imtiaz
Meet Sara Stepa
Meet Better Life Journals
How can you live a happy, balanced life in today’s chaos and gain respect as a leader at home and work?
Becoming a New Wave Leader explains a realistic path to answer this question.
Those of us who learn to live with virtue, strive with character, and thrive for a lifetime become better at life with purpose. We become people and leaders who command respect and collaboration, model moral character, and inspire with vision and meaning. Organizations that hire for these New Wave values spare themselves liabilities, especially financial, while gaining employee and client satisfaction.
This comprehensive guide offers:
- Blueprints for leading with character and virtue.
- Strategies for becoming a well-rounded and resilient individual.
- Wisdom, ancient to contemporary, on living with purpose and leading with family first.
- Inspiring stories showing you how to continuously become your best self.
- Practical steps you can implement right away from those who have achieved success and found happiness.
In a world moving faster every day, don’t waste time floundering. You can realize well-being, thrive personally, and positively influence your family, organization, and community, helping everyone to flourish. It’s all inside Becoming a New Wave Leader.
How a near-death accident and a Traumatic Brain Injury showed me how much I’d taken for Granted. COVID 19 proved we all take things and people for granted. How to develop an Attitude of Gratitude
An inspirational memoir based upon my whole life (thus far) but it’s heavily weighted on the last 9+ years since my survival of a near-death accident in Aug 2011. I chronicle my early life, my 25 year marriage, my 30 years on Wall Street and my career as an avid age-grouper, all-distance triathlete. I competed and completed all-distances of triathlon including the Ironman at Lake Placid, NY in 2005.
Do you sometimes envy high-achievers? Have you ever wondered what they did to attain that level of success?
What if I tell you that you could also become successful and achieving your goals fasters than you’ve imagined? What would be your reaction if you get an effective template that will lead you to achieve your goals? Awesome! Right?
It is for these specific reasons that Cross That Bridge was written! This book offers you an effective approach and a series of best practices, methodologies, tips, and recommendations that will push and inspire you to achieve your desired goals, as it draws inspiration from the habits and lifestyle of successful people.
Here are some of the learning points you will come across while reading this book:
- Tools You Need to Set Your Goals Right
- How Self-Awareness Contribute to Building Positive Habits
- Develop a Success-Friendly Mindset
- Overcoming Your Fear Of Failure
- Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs
- Having a Positive Attitude to Problem-solving
- Dealing With Procrastination
- The Important Tips to Living Without Limits
- Achieving Success in Life with the Pareto Rule
- Balancing Your Private And Professional Life
…and lots more!
If you are diligent with the recommendations in this book, it’s just a matter of weeks before you start seeing changes in your life and achieving your goals.
You don’t have to wait a second longer! Get your book copy now, and take a step to greatness.