Meditation helps to unlock the power of emotional intelligence!
“The kind of book I wished my parents bought, and explored with me, when I was a kid…”
Today now more than ever we need to arm ourselves against stress and anxiety, to give us a renewed sense of hope, to make good use of our time, and contribute to a stronger society, on the physical, mental and emotional levels. Meditation has many proven health benefits that makes it a wise practice in any times, but as we are experiencing a planet wide pandemic that is having a big impact on everyone’s lives and one that might take years to subside, it is especially useful nowadays.
Make the best of your available time and do something fun and healthy with your family!
By introducing meditation as a whole family practice, not only are you adding to your own household’s overall physical and emotional health, and improving relationships, but you are also helping your children grow up to be emotionally mature and responsible human beings who will have better chances at a happy and meaningful life. And you also doing your part to help shape our future society by adding a few more well balanced individuals into the ranks of tomorrow’s leaders and decision makers. And that is something we definitely need in today’s faced paced globalized world where every person can have such an impact on the lives of so many others, to avoid making decisions that are based on fears and selfish interests, and instead from a healthy perspective and mindset.
5 Easy Steps to learning meditation as a family:
Anyone who follows this simple guide will be able to enjoy the many health and relationship benefits of meditation, inside you will find:
- Demystifying meditation for parents and children of all ages
- Written specifically for parents, to integrate as a family activity
- Good for any level of experience in meditation
- References to studies of many health benefits with Proven Results
- Encourages healthy family relationships and dynamics
- Learn how meditation decreases Attention Deficit Disorder and improves children’s Grades and Behavior
- And how meditation reduces Fears and Anxieties, for adults and children alike
- Improves sleep patterns, coping and social skills
- Partner and group exercises
- Learn the 100 Dragon Breath technique
- Also includes Mindfulness Exercises and Fun Trivia questions
- You can be surprised at just how easy it is to pick up!