Meet Megan Bushree
Meet Jen Lee
Meet Bailey Palmer
Meet Fabiana Peter
Conquer borderline personality disorder and heal your mind with this powerful guided action plan for men and women.
Do you often struggle to regulate your emotions and build strong interpersonal relationships? Have you recently received a diagnosis of BPD, and you’re left feeling overwhelmed and stuck? Or are you searching for a practical resource to help you practice essential emotional self-care strategies? Then this book is for you.
Specially written with a profound and practical blend of therapeutic strategies, personal anecdotes, and the latest scientific insights, this comprehensive dialectical behavior therapy workbook for borderline personality disorder reveals tried-and-tested lessons that challenge and motivate you to reclaim your emotions and work through feelings of fear, anger, abandonment, emptiness, jealousy, or insecurity.
Inside, you’ll join Amazon bestselling author of multiple DBT workbooks Barrett Huang as he reveals a fascinating collection of psychological techniques that provide you with a complete action plan for creating a happier, more emotionally stable life. You’ll uncover the root causes of BPD, the neuroscience going on behind the scenes, and a selection of easy worksheets and guided exercises to help you better deal with mood swings or emotional instability.
If you’re tired of struggling with the rollercoaster or your emotions, or if you want to strengthen your relationships, this DBT BPD Workbook contains easy-to-follow strategies that inspire you on a path to a more stable and positive life.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- Breaking Down The Root Causes and Neuroscience Behind Bpd & Its Many Symptoms
- Powerful Techniques For Regulating Your Emotions, Recovering From Trauma, and Managing Feelings of Rage, Panic, Terror, Abandonment, Loneliness & More
- BPD Vs Bipolar Disorder – The Key Differences & Similarities
- Dozens of Guided Worksheets & Exercises For Accepting Your Triggers, Embracing Mindfulness, & Building Tolerance For Emotional Stability
- Powerful Psychological Therapies Including CBT, Schema-Focused Therapy & Mentalization-Based Therapy
- 6 Essential Tips To Stop Yourself From Engaging In Self-Harm
- And Much More…
Even if you’ve tried other forms of therapy before and you haven’t seen results, this book will take you by the hand and guide you through every step, so you can easily begin building valuable DBT skills and improving your mental wellbeing.Are you ready to begin treating your borderline personality disorder? Then scroll up and grab your copy today!
Anna’s childhood experiences and dysfunctional family patterns loom over her journey to adulthood. She struggles with relationships and cannot trust the good ones, eventually finding herself in an abusive relationship, as family secrets unfold in unpredictable ways.
Locked in a cycle of reacting to her emotional triggers and past, she constantly asks herself, What is wrong with me?
Through her journey to manage emotions and relationships, Anna gleams therapeutic insights and psychological tools, learning to cope with her mental health and discover healthy behaviors that lead to happiness and meaningful relationships. A fictional tale with a self-help twist, readers follow Anna as she hopes to answer one of life’s many questions.
How does one break free from the only role and life they’ve ever known?
In this, my third book, all I can share is those experiences of struggle I’ve had, in four domains. The conflicts have centered around: (1) Loss and Trauma; (2) challenges to find the best Direction, that ‘now, what’ dilemma ; (3) battles to find and empower inner and outer Voice; and (4) conflicts arising from Love, or the appearance of its absence. You will find the four are not distinct entities, but are interwoven with one another. This is so for clients, over the last 50 years, as well. Think of these categories as bumper cars, where when one car hits an obstacle, it sets off a chain reaction. While struggles to survive each experience is painful, it has proven true that the toughest conflicts have been the most prolific seedbed for growth. The urge to grow is embedded in all creation. Blocked growth thwarts development.
As first responders and military we are the heroes for everyone else. We are first on the scene to emergencies at home and abroad.
So what then do we do when we are drowning and searching for breath?
What do we do when we can’t escape the shadow that follows us in the sun and the darkness?
What do we do when our world is spinning out of control and our world is falling apart?
I know this world. I lived under the rough seas and the shadow of PTS(D) for 10 years. As a Navy Rescue Swimmer with service in the special operations community and as a firefighter, I embraced the suck! It took me 10 years to discover what is embraced, embraces you back. I wrote this book to share my journey and show you it is possible to reclaim fun, fitness and fortitude. It is possible to come out from under the shadow and the depths.
It is possible to Reclaim Your Hero and transform your pain into power and thrive. Numquam Deficio! Never quit! Hooyah!
You’re probably considering this book because you’re struggling with mental health. Maybe it’s anxiety, maybe it’s depression, PTSD, or something else. Or perhaps, you have friends or family members with these conditions. Or perhaps you’re a health/fitness professional, wanting to help your clients or patients. If so, then this book is for you.
In this book, you will learn:
- Anxiety and depression nutrition guidance: what to eat, and what to avoid eating to improve the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- The benefits of exercise for mental health
- The anti anxiety food solution (2 very common drinks that you may be consuming, which could be making your anxiety worse… or possibly even being the root cause).
- The connections between mental health and nutrition
- How to improve your mental health naturally (using exercise, nutrition and supplements)
- Does exercise help anxiety? Only if you use the right intensity (and it’s not high intensity). Find out why in this book.
- Exercise and anxiety: what’s the right exercise prescription (type, duration, frequency and intensity)? Get this wrong, and you could make your anxiety worse.
- The most effective natural supplements for depression.
- The most effective anxiety supplements for anxiety
- Two common conditions frequently misdiagnosed as anxiety and depression
…and so much more.