Do you have the right energy to lead yourself and others? Are you lacking joyful energy in your career?
Contrary to certain opinions, Howard Stern provides a strong example of what it takes to be a great leader. Howard uses his unique energy and shares it with the world. That is what great leaders do. You are a great leader as well, although you may not yet know how to share your uniqueness with others.
Author Michael Kublin founded PeopleTek after twenty years of career navigation and years of deliberate self-discovery. To help others avoid the frustration of wandering aimlessly without the right tools, Kublin and his organization created a process called the Leadership Journey.
Kublin loves to share real world examples of leadership, and in his fourth book, he wants you to focus on the King of All Media! If you feel like you are out of touch with your own brand of leading, let Howard Stern’s leadership of himself and his team guide you to living and working with fulfillment.
Most people don’t really know Howard. Most have only heard about his reputation from others. Learn for yourself, and at the same time, grow and transform your own leadership skills. In seeing how Kublin’s concepts apply to Howard, you will discover your own qualities and desires. From there, your presence will reflect what you’ve always held in your heart.
In Kublin’s book, you will explore . . .
- Where Howard Stern and PeopleTek’s Leadership Compass Meet
- How Howard’s self-awareness can inspire your daily courageability
- How he uses his talents and strengths to live and perform congruently with purpose, and how he encourages this in his team (Chapter 3)
- How his vision, mission, goals, and measures inform his behavior — and how you can accomplish the same for yourself (Chapter 4).
- How the vulnerability and authenticity of his communication inspires his guests, audience, and team to show up as their best selves.
- How accountability is necessary to instill trust and fairness among everyone around you — and the necessity of never holding back (Chapter 7)
- How he uses discomfort to inform improvement — and how facing conflict directly can help you further your own self-improvement (Chapter 8).
- How his mastery of inspiration and motivation, of asking the right questions, allows each of us to be ourselves while being proud of it (Chapter 12).
- How he not only uses continual learning to further improve himself, he has no issue sharing his phobias, resources, and allies with everyone along the way (Chapter 13).
Once you begin to see how Howard Stern’s actions and behavior provide examples of leadership, you can get started towards success. Not only does Howard demonstrate these behaviors for himself, he encourages others on his team to excel. You can learn how to motivate and inspire others as well.
While author Michael Kublin was working for a Fortune 50 company in the financial services industry, he used his energy to lead other professionals. What he didn’t know was how to use it all the time, not be afraid of it, and help others to do the same. Having found his way, Michael started PeopleTek and created a program that has trained thousands of others to realize their true potential and begin to live it every day.
Find your passion again. Find the joy and energy you need to empower yourself and others to go where you’ve never gone before. Start by clicking “add to cart” and ordering your copy today.