MILLENNIAL MILLIONAIRE IS THE BOOK THAT WILL MAKE YOU RICH, REGARDLESS OF YOUR FINANCIAL STARTING POINT.
In this refreshingly straightforward how-to guide, 29-year-old author and self-made millionaire Blake Konrardy delivers the step-by-step process to quickly accumulate wealth in the modern age.
You have the power to get rich. It’s time to unlock that power.
Millennial Millionaire will show you:
- How to take immediate control of your financial life, making small changes to go from zero to $1 million net worth
- How to increase your income by 50% or more, with precise steps and scripts to land raises, promotions, and better jobs
- How to prioritize your spending to make you happier and wealthier
- How to passively invest in the stock market and make more money while you sleep than you do in your job
- How to achieve financial independence, retire early, and live the rest of your life without worrying about money
[aawp fields=”B08HJ422ZT” value=”button”]
WALLACE D. WATTLES’ MONEY LESSONS + FREE BONUS
Download This Great Book Today! Available to Read on Your Computer, MAC, Smartphone, Kindle Reader, iPad, or Tablet! FREE BONUS INCLUDED INSIDE!
Some of the best stuff Wallace D. Wattles, who’s best known for his classic masterpiece The Science of Getting Rich, ever wrote about money is contained in three articles he wrote as part of his Lessons in Constructive Science series, which was first published in Elizabeth Towne’s The Nautilus, the leading new thought magazine of its day.
In this exclusive book, Tony Mase, a serious student of the works of Wallace D. Wattles, is going to take you by the hand and walk you step-by-step through these three articles, which were first published in 1910, commenting on what Mr. Wattles wrote, explaining it in minute detail using real-world examples, and giving you specific, detailed, proven, step-by-step instructions and action steps for applying what Mr. Wattles wrote to enable you to think about and spend money in the way, the “Certain Way”, that’ll create wealth in your life.
To sweeten the deal, a free bonus has even been added to this book!
As a thank you for downloading this book, inside you’ll receive free access to Tony’s “Constructive Science 101: 3 Keys to Getting What You Want” minicourse.
It’s a 4-part email course sent to you every other day in which you’ll discover Wallace D. Wattles’ simple, easy-to-understand formula for success and lots more.
Plus, you’ll get a free subscription to Tony’s Constructive Science Newsletter filled with all-new, 100% original self-development tips and strategies to skyrocket your success.
That minicourse and newsletter are yours for free as a thank you for downloading this book!
About Wallace D. Wattles
Wallace D. Wattles (1860-1911), who’s best known for his classic masterpiece The Science of Getting Rich, was a late 19th/early 20th century American author who primarily wrote new thought and self-development books and articles. Although very little is known about him, his works are widely quoted and remain in print.
About Tony Mase
Tony Mase is a serious student of the works of Wallace D. Wattles, who’s best known for his classic masterpiece The Science of Getting Rich. He used Wallace D. Wattles’ principles to make more progress in just a couple of years, both personally and in business, than he did in the previous thirty years combined.
Here’s a Preview of What’s Included Inside This Book…
- FREE BONUS
- Lesson 1: The Constructive Attitude
- Lesson 2: A Correspondent Answered
- Lesson 3: Spending Money Without Fear
- Appendix A: Frequently Asked Questions
- Appendix B: Glossary
- Appendix C: Resources
- About Wallace D. Wattles
- About Tony Mase
- Other Books from Tony Mase
- Bonus Section 1: Bonus Articles
- Bonus Article 1: Why You Should Always Buy the Best
- Bonus Article 2: Are You Being Cheap or Are You Managing Your Money Well?
- Bonus Article 3: Why You Should Always Carry Heavy
- Bonus Article 4: How Much Money Should You Save for Financial Emergencies?
- Bonus Section 2: Original Text of Wallace D. Wattles’ Money Lessons
- Original Lesson 1: The Constructive Attitude
- Original Lesson 2: A Correspondent Answered
- Original Lesson 3: Spending Money Without Fear
Get your copy today!
This book is jam-packed with information, straight from Wallace D. Wattles and a successful student of his writings. You even get access to an invaluable free bonus!
If you want to be wealthy, scroll up and click or tap the “Buy…” button now, or download through Kindle Unlimited. You really have nothing to lose!
See you on the inside.
[aawp fields=”B07B7Q77LQ” value=”button”]
Money. That was my New Year’s resolution for 2018. And as vague as that is, it was the only one I’ve ever stuck with.
In one year, I became a self-taught, financially literate, successful money-saver, and frugal money-spender while also getting out of credit card debt and investing in myself and my future – all while still traveling and enjoying my life!
I spent hundreds of hours pouring over personal finance books, podcasts, blogs, videos, and apps and documented it all so I could share the lessons I learned on everything money that they don’t teach us in school. As an educator myself, I felt compelled to share my story (and best tips and tricks) to help others on their journey to becoming financially intelligent.
This is a tangible, relatable, down-to-earth, up-to-date, well-rounded guide for improving your finances. You’ll learn how to:
- Set goals
- Travel on the cheap
- Lower your interest rates
- Navigate the holidays
- Consolidate retirement accounts
- Open a Roth IRA
- Invest in mutual funds & ETFs
- Enjoy credit card perks
- Save on groceries (without cutting coupons).
And lots more!
If you’re just getting started, learn how I did it from scratch so you can too. If you’re already living frugally, saving for retirement, and investing for your future, you’re still sure to learn plenty of skills to help you develop new money habits that stick. In the end, you’ll have a checklist with 101 steps – try as many money tasks as you can!
After nearly a decade of ignoring my growing debt and scraping by without a budget, I woke up one morning and decided, “Today’s the day to change.” Make today your day. Invest in yourself and commit to your 365-day money resolution now!
[aawp fields=”B07NBJPZBN” value=”button”]