Discover how to live on YOUR terms and free yourself from conventional wisdom.
Are you sick and tired of following conventional wisdom, living your life on other peoples’ terms and following the beaten track? Do you want to learn how to break free from going through the motions and live the way you want? Then it’s time to read this book.
Far too many people are stuck in unhappy lives, betrayed by the promises of conventional wisdom. But when the traditional idea of success fails you, where do you turn? And how can you apply the lessons you’ve already learned in school to create the life you truly desire?
Inside this book, you’ll join author and founder of The Intentional Living Academy Sean Rosensteel as he shares his powerful and eye-opening story. Bankrupt at the age of 28 after following conventional wisdom all his life, Sean discovered that the path to true happiness and fulfillment was redefining the way you look at the world and breaking free from the life society tells you that you’re supposed to live.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- The Secret to Identifying What Truly Matters in Life
- How to Organize Your Priorities, Stop Wasting Time, and Make the Most of Every Day
- The Key Differences Between Proactive and Reactive Living (and Why this Defines Everything You Do in Life)
- Practical Methods for Setting and Reaching Your Goals
- Simple Ways to Eliminate Distractions
- How to Check Your Progress and Stop Yourself from Getting Off-Track
- And Much More…
With practical advice and simple exercises that you can start practicing immediately, this profound and detailed book provides an all-new way of looking at life. Drawing on fundamental lessons you’ve already learned,this groundbreaking approach arms you with the knowledge you need to take life into your own hands and escape the chains of conventional wisdom.
Ready to live the life you truly deserve? Scroll up and buy a copy now to get started!No products found.
Finally! A Step-By-Step How-To Guide For Overcoming Perfectionism!
What if you could silence your inner critic and eliminate your fear of failure? How might these two simple changes improve your life?
Imagine being able to take action without the fear of self-criticism. Imagine no longer feeling paralyzed with indecision. Imagine finally letting go of your perfectionism, and feeling confident, enthusiastic, and inspired.
Amazon bestselling author, Damon Zahariades, offers a stimulating, thought-provoking guide that’ll help you to overcome your perfectionistic tendencies and enjoy a more rewarding life. He’ll take you, step by step, through a complete action plan designed to reverse your compulsion to be perfect. The tactics described in THE JOY OF IMPERFECTION have been used by thousands of people to silence their inner critics, embrace imperfection, and live without fear of others’ disapproval.
These tactics can produce the same results for you.
DOWNLOAD The Joy Of Imperfection: A Stress-Free Guide To Silencing Your Inner Critic, Conquering Perfectionism, and Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself!
In THE JOY OF IMPERFECTION, you’ll discover:
- why you pursue perfection in the first place
- how your perfectionism compels you to avoid taking risks
- the harmful effect of negative self-talk (and how to stop it cold)
- why perfectionism encourages procrastination
- how perfectionism dampens your creativity (and how to reverse the effect)
- why you have difficulty adapting to changing circumstances
- how to tell whether your perfectionism is out of control
- why your expectations may be at the heart of the problem
- how to challenge your inner critic (and win every time!)
- why your personal and professional growth is at risk
- a simple way to use gamification to beat your perfectionism
- how to use a popular productivity hack to control your perfectionism
- 18 exercises designed to help you squash your perfectionistic behavior
Grab your copy of THE JOY OF IMPERFECTION today to finally muzzle your inner critic, leave fear behind, and become the best version of yourself!
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “BUY NOW” button!No products found.
This books covers the life of an alcoholic from birth until current sobriety. The author takes a tour of redemption by competing in and finishing 5 triathlons in one summer.No products found.