The Complete Introvert’s Playbook in Less Than 90 Pages
Get this Amazon bestseller today for only $0.99. Regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
I’m a nice person. I just like being alone. I like people. People like me. I’m normal. There’s nothing wrong with me. I’m fine. Aren’t I? But am I different? Should I be fixing something about me? Is my lifestyle “healthy”? What am I?
That was me. It was me for a quarter of a century. Defensive, undefined, and resistant. I struggled with romantic relationships, maintaining close friendships, and even telling my dad that I loved him. I felt a compelling, almost magnetic, repulsion yanking me away from every conversation with someone I might be interested in.
Be real with yourself. Stop trying to make sense of yourself by reading clickbait, pseudo-scientific articles authored by extraverts and designed to give “advice” to a downtrodden minority of introverts. This book was written for introverts, by an introvert.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- A simple, concise, and science-based explanation for why your introversion is a gift, not a scourge
- Specific, practical, and proven tactics for improving your confidence and approaching potential romantic targets
- How to use gamification and matching principles to improve social communication
- Online dating strategies, including platform selection, crafting a profile, preliminary communication, and planning the first date
- A playbook for having better relationships at work and in your professional life
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only $0.99!
It’s time to stop taking cookie-cutter advice from people who don’t know or understand you. Empower yourself with credible, genuine, and practical information that can change your life forever.
Tags: Introversion, Love, Personality, Confidence, Quiet, Dating, Shy