Meet Bill Stierle
Meet Graham Holliday
Life is no stranger to anyone who has ever taken a breath, yet it remains a mystery that very few have been able to solve.
When Kaanja finds himself at an uncomfortable crossroad in his life, he is determined to answer the call of Life. This kicks off a chain reaction for his father, mother, and sister, each of whom end up discovering a facet of Life that is meaningful for them. Guided by Life itself, they unlock the mystery of life piece by piece, learning to deal with everyday issues haunting both older and younger generations, such as unfulfilled expectations, worry, fear, lack of confidence, and nonconformity.
As the pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place for Kaanja and his family, will Life finally reveal Itself?
Meet Florence Osmund
Meet D. T. Adams
Meet Jennifer Rich
Has the intimate connection between you and your partner steadily weakened over time? Is your sex life predictable, boring, lifeless, or non-existent? Do you wish to rebuild a strong bond of sexual intimacy but you’re unsure how to begin the process?
This must-read guide takes you on an insightful journey of self-discovery to reawaken feelings of freshness and excitement for your partner.
You will learn how to…
- Understand the Relationship Zones: the Bliss Zone, the Comfort Zone, and the Danger Zone
- Tune-in to subtle forms of unspoken communication and enhance sexual communication skills
- Improve self-confidence to feel sexier and discover surefire ways to reconnect with your sexuality
- Reintroduce affectionate and flirtatious behavior to rekindle passion and desire
- Enjoy sexual intimacy on a deeper level by learning how to connect to the present moment
- Explore new and exciting sexual intimacy ideas to take your sex life from ho-hum to hot damn!
Through relatable stories, reflective questions, Sexercise activities, and journaling, Dear Em offers women a platform to actively work toward revitalizing the bond of sexual intimacy with their partners. Her light-hearted, conversational tone and warm sisterly advice offers a refreshingly honest, relevant, and engaging approach to sexual intimacy matters for women in long-term relationships.
Be sure to check out the companion journal for this guide, My SIM Journal.