From Supervisor to Super Leader
Are you in charge of a team and hate feeling overwhelmed?
Are you afraid of not meeting expectations? Or doubt you have what it takes to lead your team to success?
Do you wish there was a way to lead your team without having to work long hours or take work home?
Stop the stress now.
In this conversational and easy-to-read book, author Shanda K. Miller shares the lessons she learned in her 20+ years of experience as a team leader. Lessons that will transform your work life.
Most leadership books touch on one aspect of leadership. From Supervisor to Super Leader provides nine proven core practices of team leadership organized into three sections: Lead Yourself, Lead Your Team, and Lead Your Boss.
This book will provide you with everything you need to gain the confidence and skills to become a great team leader.
In From Supervisor to Super Leader, you’ll find:
- Simple strategies for building strong relationships with your team members, so you and your team will enjoy a high level of trust…and love showing up for work
- How to engage, coach, and develop your staff by setting high expectations but also providing high support
- Step-by-step guidance on how to delegate and hold staff accountable, so your team consistently meets its deadlines and goals
- How to coach your team toward self-management
- Easy strategies for managing your time and increasing your productivity so you can meet your boss’s expectations and leave work on time…so you can be there for your kids and have a life outside of work
If you want concise and easy-to-follow practices that can be implemented right away, then you will love From Supervisor to Super Leader.
Read it this weekend. And starting Monday morning you can begin to take your leadership to the next level.
Buy From Supervisor to Super Leader now!