Marie should have run away from her abusive mother when she had the chance.
But she stayed home and cared for the terminally ill monster.
The one person that she loved but never loved her back.
Just as she thought her miserable life was never going to get better…
She met a mysterious out-of-towner.
She ignored her mother’s advice: to never speak with any man, that all men are bad.
This beautiful stranger showered her with gifts, kindness, and attention.
He gave her the sort of love that she had never experienced before in her life.
What Marie didn’t know is that this gorgeous man—a mafioso—had a reason to get close to her.
He was on a special revenge mission—and she was his target.
Warning: This story contains strong language, adult scenes, and some domestic abuse. Intended for adults only.
Have you lost sight of who you are as an individual?
If you find yourself questioning the healthiness of your relationships and struggle to stand up for what you want, you’re not alone.
Codependent behaviors are some of the most difficult relationship patterns to identify, yet it’s rarely discussed and often considered another form of “clinginess.”
This definition ignores the feelings of guilt and shame that arise from the best of intentions — it does nothing to recognize that even the best intentions can hurt.
As you put yourself on the line for the people you love, it can be difficult to tell when the boundaries between you and them have blurred to the point of toxicity.
After all, you’re motivated by wanting the best for others, even if it means you have to put aside your own values and opinions to do so.
However, when you come to rely on outside factors for validation and a sense of identity, these “do good” habits can do more harm than good.
You may suddenly feel obligated to stay in a constricting relationship that turns you into a victim and limits your capacity for intimacy. It can feel as though you have no one to turn to because everybody relies on you.
That doesn’t mean your life has to stay that way.
Codependency may be running your life, but you are the one in the driver’s seat. In fact, you’ve already taken the first step by realizing you need to change the path you’re on.
Don Barlow knows firsthand the transformational effects of recovering from codependency and has compiled the knowledge he gained over the years so others can experience the same freedom.
In The Codependency Recovery Blueprint, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- What codependency is and isn’t, as well as its historical background
- Exercises and practices to help break the pattern of enabling otherswhile learning to assert yourself
- How childhood experiences contribute to dysfunctional relationships and determine the behaviors that follow you into adulthood
- The 5 patterns of codependent behavior, and how identifying them will help you understand the signs and symptoms manifesting in your life
- Techniques and advice on getting over your need for control, learning to accept people for who they are
- Identifying the 3 stages of codependency progression: how to begin the recovery process by reclaiming your sense of identity and self-worth
- Essential self-care practices that promote self-respect and compassion, even in difficult situations
And much more.
It isn’t selfish to put yourself first — it’s time to prioritize your own life and happiness and stop ignoring your personal needs.
Listen to your instincts and take this first step on your journey to finding independence and fulfilment.
If you’re ready to put yourself first and start living life on your own terms, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
The human condition is one riddled with complexities about the path we yearn for, who we are and what we believe.
We have become so dogmatic in our own beliefs that when they don’t come to fruition or we find them to be a hoax, our journey can come crashing down with doubt, fear, and uncertainty. Many individuals think they know why they are doing what they do, where they will end up, or who they wish to be in 3 to 7 years until a catastrophic event called life occurs.
We dream to live adventurously but the fear of change confines us to only existing, which is to survive in the fog of society thus creating a disoriented/invisible sensation. The unknown causes our thoughts to imprison us as we ponder if we will ever be content or if we will forever be in debt paying bills. We work hard to be accepted instead of acknowledged. We wonder about our next occupation or what comes after retirement. We worry about things we can’t control then suffer from anxiety. Our breath is limited by our determination and imagination yet those things we can take hold of.
We exclaim at times to be lost, but to be lost is to know where X marks the spot yet unclear on how to get there. So the question is:
What’s the Journey Toward X?
This book is meant to help you not only choose your path, but how to choose it wisely and magnanimously.
You, and Your Children, can be Born Whole
Do pre-birth traumas and pain affect us later in life?
Can we heal from the effects of those traumas?
Is it possible to communicate with and guide babies in the womb?
Yes, yes, and yes!
The author of Born Whole re-lived three major pre-birth events while in a deep altered state of consciousness: his own conception, implantation, and labor. Later he revisited the environment of the womb and experienced again the wonder and stresses of his mother’s ongoing emotions, worldview, and physical circumstances. This is the story of his journey. Born Whole also includes the beautiful story of how he spiritually guided a baby through its birth.
In Born Whole you will learn how the experiences and environment of the womb prepare you for life after birth. You will discover
- That life before birth is not all easy, just as life after birth is not all easy—and the stresses of the womb are absolutely necessary for survival
- How to heal and transform womb trauma from events such as conception and birth
- How to heal negative effects of the womb environment arising from emotional stress, beliefs, food, drugs, or physical circumstances experienced by your mother.
Born Whole is for parents, grandparents, nurses, midwives and others who work with babies yet to be born. You will discover
- That children can be born emotionally healthy, already knowing they are welcome and will be loved by the same people who have been with them all along
- How it is possible to accompany and guide a yet-to-be-born (or yet-to-be-conceived!) baby through the wonderful and challenging time of conception and gestation to be born whole, with your presence, love, and reassurance on that beautiful journey.
bare roots is a collection of poetry written for anyone that has ever buried parts of themselves away from the world. The book is divided into six parts– Pruning the Damage, Battling the Weeds, The Roses [and the Thorns], The Seedling Shall Blossom, Cultivating Wisdom, and Buds of Hope are delicately crafted segments that touch on the subjects of femininity, love and loss, trauma, mental illness, the search for meaning, and ultimately, how to grow from it all.
Some portions of this book contain mature content and may be triggering.
This eBook is not recommended for viewing on older Kindle devices, such as 1st and 2nd generation Kindle Fire. It is optimized for newer devices and tablets.