THE SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS ORDINARY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE EXTRAORDINARY GOALS.
Many years ago, author Mike Pettigrew started a quest to find answers to these three questions:
1. Why do some people achieve their goals far more quickly than others, and are able to create extraordinary lives?
2. Of those who manage to succeed, why are some miserable while others are consistently happy?
3. What key factors can allow anyone to create a life of deep meaning and purpose?
After decades of studying human consciousness, creating successful businesses, and achieving huge personal and business goals, Mike Pettigrew found the answers he was seeking. It turns out that there are just seven steps that allow you to achieve any goal more quickly. Anyone can follow these simple steps, and when they do amazing things start happening in their careers, relationships and personal lives.
To achieve your goals faster you must know exactly what you want, charge your goals with powerful emotion, set specific goal deadlines, program your subconscious mind, plan effectively, use the same habits as the world’s highest performers, and overcome your limiting beliefs.
Whether you want to achieve your life’s biggest goals, get more done, eliminate stress and burnout, or dramatically increase your sense of joy, confidence and fulfilment, this book can help you to achieve it faster and more simply than you may have ever thought possible.
Each of the seven steps are easy to understand and put into practice. They are also supported by background material that helps you appreciate the importance of each step, as well as six “magnifiers” you can use to greatly speed up your results.
If you’ve ever wanted a practical easy to use guide that allows you to achieve a far happier and more successful life, then this book contains everything you need. A link to free training that helps you to put the seven steps into action is included in the book, and it demonstrates some of the new skills you will discover in these pages.
You Will Learn:
* Why you absolutely must set goals
* Secret habits of successful people
* How to set goals the most effective way
* How to achieve your goals ten times faster
* Amazing new ways to program your mind for success
* How to finally discover your life’s true purpose
* Ways that guarantee you succeed where others normally fail
* What you must do to create deep happiness and fulfillment
* How to use your subconscious mind to get anything you want
* A simple way to boost creativity and generate amazing new ideas
* The most powerful goal achievement system in the world
Forget S.M.A.R.T. Goals!
The popular s-m-a-r-t goals system is too limited to achieve anything substantial, and if you set smart goals, you are probably holding yourself back.
You can achieve your life goals far more easily when you charge them with powerful emotions. This allows you to start achieving goals that are truly life changing. Even if goal setting has never worked for you before, then with this simple effective system, you will be able to achieve all your future goals.
In the same vein as popular success books like The Success Principles, Think and Grow Rich, and Goals! this is one of those few books that can truly change your life.
Mike Pettigrew is an entrepreneur and bestselling author. He has founded, bought, built and sold more than 15 businesses, and is recognised as an expert in helping ordinary people to have greater success with goals. You may have seen him on TV, heard him on radio or his podcast, teaching people how to be successful in life. He is the creator of several exciting products, courses and coaching programs that will help you achieve all your goals fast.
Ready or not, retirement is coming. Will you be ready? While many people think success will come from focusing on the markets and the balance in their retirement accounts, Don’t Run Out of Money will show the reader that the key to achieving retirement success is creating, executing, and following a comprehensive financial plan based on your goals for the retirement you imagine. This book will teach you the complete process for retirement planning, including how to manage the various risks that can derail your plans, the proper use of financial products and how to get the help you need.
In these pages you’ll discover:
- The 12 questions you must ask an advisor to determine what they do, who they really work for and how you can ensure you get the advice you need
- The dangers in taking shortcuts, following outdated rules-of-thumb, and relying on online retirement calculators or quickie financial planning tools
- The one goal that must be included in the planning process
- The risks that are far more dangerous to your plan than market risk
- And much more to ensure you Don’t Run Out of Money