We aim to help self-published authors, independent writers and creatives discover how to enter, survive and thrive in the self-publishing industry.
Topics we’re currently interested in
We’re currently looking for guest posts about:
- Self Publishing – What have you done to successfully sell your e-book. What challenges have you faced when self-publishing? What did you find hard when you self-published? What should everyone who wants to self-publish their own work know?
- Writing & Craft – How to build your craft, how to deal with writer’s block, how to decide what to write.
- Editing – How to engage and work with an editor as a self-published author, experiences editing your work, advice from editors.
- Marketing, Email Lists & Brand building – How to break into the author industry, how to work with branders, how to define your brand as an author. How have you build your author brand through email lists?
- Social Media – How to use social media to build your author brand? How to setup your author brand on social media?
- Author journey/ Success Stories – First-person stories about your experience writing, building your brand and releasing a self-published, indepedantly published or book published by a small publishing company.
- Ghostwriting – How do you engage a writer for a ghostwriting jig? What is it like being a ghostwriter?
- Dealing with Fear – How to deal with fear as an author/ writer.
- Resources – Resource posts for writers.
Get Your Book Promoted for Free!
We loving sharing stories of authors who are entering, working within & having success in the self-publishing & independent publishing industry. To support authors we’re currently offering free standard or premium book promotions to authors who would like to share their journey in detail on our site. Here’s what’s on offer:
- 1 Standard Promotion – For author journeys between under 3,000 words (minimum length 600 words)
- 1 Premium Promotion – For detailed author journeys over 3,000 words.
Tips for Guest Writing With Us
- We’re looking for articles written in a casual and personal style. You should be able to read your work out loud and it should sound like you’re chatting with a friend.
- Be concise.
- Articles that are ‘spammy’ won’t be published.
- We’re unable to publish articles that has been published on other sites.